🌹first rule🌹

Just a real quick short update because I don't have wifi atm... xx

Louis opened the door with his name on it. At the same time the guy who had also pulled the boy inside the bidding room, stomped through the door on the other side, pulling the curly haired lad with him.

He pushed him forward, which caused the beauty to trip and fall on his knees.

Anger flared within Louis as he glared at the man and looked at his name tag.

''Listen here Adam, look around these rooms one last time, because I will make sure you'll get fired today. That's no way to treat such a gorgeous boy like him.'' The man raised an eyebrow at Louis.

''He's a sex slave.'' He said simply. Louis looked at the boy who was cringing into himself upon hearing the name.

''He's a person.'' Louis snapped before waving his hand, gesturing for Adam to leave.

Louis crouched down in front of the curly haired boy, who was sobbing quietly by now.

Louis grabbed his hand, making the boy gasp.

''Hey, love. What's your name sweetheart?''

Harry looked at Louis before quickly looking down again.

''S-Sorry, I shoul-shouldn't have... I-I'm Harry.'' He whispered. Louis smiled softly before tilting Harry's chin up, making the boy look at him.

''I'm Louis, Harry. Now my first rule. Don't look away from me unless I tell you to. Well, not really. I mean you can look wherever you want to but... That's not the point.'' Harry giggled and looked at Louis.

''Your eyes are too pretty to be staring at a dirty floor.'' Harry blushed and looked at the wall next to them.

''Besides, I'd rather have them stare at a gorgeous creature like myself.'' Louis added standing up and offering Harry a hand.

Harry laughed at the narcissistic comment and took Louis' outstretched hand. Louis pulled the shorter boy to his feet, noticing now how much taller he was. (not irl because Louis is like the size of my thumb but oh well...)

Louis wrapped his arm around Harry's shoulder, feeling his cold skin. The older man frowned and was quick to shrug off his blazer and give it to Harry.

''Let's go home, yeah?'' He spoke softly, placing a hand on the small of Harry's back and leading him to his car to take him home.