🌹stupid table leg🌹

Harry woke up the next morning from a hand swiping his curls away from his face. He groaned and pressed his face further into the pillow, trying to give the person patting him a subtle hint. Even if the hand combing through his hair was rather relaxing.

''Haz, wake up. It's already 11.'' Louis' soft voice filled the room. Harry was startled at it for a second before he remembered what had happened yesterday. ''Just 5 more minutes.'' He slurred, pulling the sheets over his head.

Louis laughed quietly and pulled them back down, much to Harry's dismay. ''C'mon. You've slept for nearly 11 hours. I think it's time to get up.''

''Ugh.'' Harry moaned, but sat up straight, his eyes still closed.

''Did you sleep well?'' Louis asked, standing up and opening the curtains.

The submissive yawned and shook his head. ''Not really. My thoughts were killing me basically.'' Harry cussed at himself. Why was he so open towards Louis?

''Oh... I'm sorry to hear that. You can sleep a little longer if you'd like?''

''No, it's fine. It's a waste of a day otherwise.'' Harry swung his legs over the side of his mattress.

''Do I- Do I have to wear thigh highs today?'' He asked, choking up slightly. Louis shook his head in response.

''My mate Liam's coming over, together with his new sub. We bought you guys at the same bidding house so you might recognise him. You erm... You can wear some of my clothes. We haven't bought you anything yet. I'll start up my laptop and you can buy some clothes when you're eating breakfast.'' He told the younger lad before leaving Harry alone in his room.

The boy moved his neck from side to side, hearing an obnoxious popping sound that left him cringing to himself.

He walked to Louis' room, assuming that he was allowed to since Louis' clothes were in there. He saw that Louis' room was a little like his, maybe a bit more grown up, but the same size. The bed was bigger though. Which was odd since Louis always slept alone.

Harry opened the closet and gasped. Obviously the thing was as big as his room at his old house. What else did he expect?

He looked through the clothes, watching the sizes of them to find something that would actually fit him since Louis was taller than him. He groaned when he found out that Louis only had skinny jeans in his size.

He hated skinny jeans. He used to wear chinos all the time, but that time is over now.

He grabbed the black skinny jeans and a big long sleeved shirt since it was the end of September and already pretty chilly. He quickly changed and went downstairs, opening several doors in order to find the kitchen.

When he finally did, Louis was sitting at the bar with his laptop in front of him. He spun around when he heard Harry and smiled.

''You look good.'' He commented, making Harry blush a little.

Harry noticed that he did that a lot around Louis. But then again, he wasn't used to receiving compliments and so, it was easy for him to become a blushing mess.

''Thank you. Should I erm-''

''You can sit here, I need to approve of your clothes so I'll sit right next to you.'' Harry obeyed and sat down next to Louis, only now seeing the food in front of him.

Baked beans, bacon, eggs, toast, salted butter, orange juice.

''Holy- How am I supposed to eat all that?'' He gasped out. Louis shoved the plate in front of him and shrugged.