Chapter 42|Christmas Eve Tragedy|

"How's the decoration?"

Spitfire rubbed her neck when Wave Chill asked her that question. She just checked it, and all things looking good. But only one thing that makes her, a little bit surprised.

"Well,"

•••••••••••••

She dropped her mouth when she looked at the decoration in the hall." Surprise, if this is one of your surprise, this really makes me feel surprised," the white girl with a yellow hair just pulled a cheeky smile." Well, how is it?"

"Just one thing," she grabbed a jack-o-lantern and pointed on it." This is the halloween decoration. You know we're going to celebrate Christmas don't you?" She raised an eyebrow." Ohhh!" Surprise, smiled happily." What?"

"I forgot!"

Spitfire palmed her face.

•••••••••••••

The dark blue boy laughed." I don't know what to say. She's Surprise. We can't expect her."

"As she forgot that we're celebrating Christmas?"

Wave shrugged." So have you gave all the invitations?" He nodded." This is Wave Chill. You can count on me," he chuckled." So get your butt out of here and fix yourself up,"

"Okay. You're the boss,"

"Great. That's why I love you,"

"You know how fast my heart races whenever I see you,"

"OMG, my boyfriend is from London, Cloudsdale," Spitfire laughed." Hmm... that's why I hate to be romantic with you. You treat my heart like a mule's heart,"

••the night••

Rainbow Dash locked her car after she reached the destination." What the hell am I doing here actually?" She asked herself when she stepped in lazily inside the hall. It's full with presents, a christmas tree and even a santa with his slide and reindeers." Merry Christmas Dashie!" PinkiePie exclaimed while giving her a big hug." Pinkie, you know tomorrow is Christmas. It's Christmas eve," she rolled her eyes.

"Darling you look unwell. What happened?" Rarity asked, followed by Applejack, Fluttershy, Twilight and Sunset Shimmer." Nothing. I just, too lazy to come here," Dash crossed her arms." But you did came don't you?" She nodded.

Soarin, whom from the earlier stalking on the rainbow girl, let out a big sigh." It's my fault she's not having a little bit of fun here," he shook his head." Come on Soarin just go to her," Fleetfoot suggested. When Soarin was stalking on Rainbow Dash, she's stalking on both of them." What if she still mad at me?"

"That is one reason you should talk to her. Maybe she still upset, or she has forgive you. And if you're just standing here, I don't think your problem can be solved," Soarin rolled his eyes." Fine... I'll go to her. But only until her friends leave her alone,"

Fleetfoot shrugged. Well, nothing more to say." Okay. Good luck," she said as she left him alone." ...thanks," Soarin wipe his face and rethink about what he is going to do now.

"Did I saw a gloomy face?" Soarin opened his eyes  when he hearda familiar voice." Pinkie Pie?"

"Yes and the only. What's going on?" The pink girl asked." Well, uhh..."

"You're having a big fight with Dashie after the your stupid action and the ball and now you feel really really bad and when you asked her for giving yourself the second chance she said she need time to think about it and now you still waiting for her answer while you're thinking about what she's gonna let it to you," Soarin raised an eyebrow." How did you know?"

"A simple guess. And don't you worry, as the Soarindash fan club still standing with glory, we will do everything to safe your relationship with Dashie," she left Soarin after she spoke what must she not speak about it." Soarindash fan what?"

••later...••

"Okay Soarin. You got this," he slowly makes a move to the rainbow girl." Hey Rainbow Dash," Dash immediately turned around when she heard his voice." Ohh, hey Soarin," she greeted casually." Uhh, nice scarf,"

"Well, thanks," she replied, awkward. When the quiet surrounding them for a long time, Soarin scoffed." Well. You have the answer?" He carefully asked." I don't really think I have the answer. But, I don't promise it would be a good one,"

"Just tell me when you have it. And Dash, if this is our last time together, I just want to say that I love you very much and I really appreciate our moments," Dash gulped.

'No I can't fell to him anymore. I can't. He makes me feel weak whenever he spoke about it. No Dash, just let him go. He deserve better than you,'

"Soarin,"

"Yes?" Dash sighed." I, I can't give you the second chance. I don't want you to be hurt again, neither do me. So, l think you should forget about me. We're break," Rainbow Dash looked at Soarin's eyes." But why Dashie? I don't care if I hurt again anymore. All I wanted to do is having you by my side," Dash slowly shook her head, with her eyes started to tear up." I just can't accept you back Soar. Please let go me," she begged.

"Do you still love me?" Soarin asked, hopefully." I," Dash bit her lip." I what?"
"I loved you Soar. Please forgive me. Bye," Dash soon left Soarin alone." Loved?" Wwithout doubting, he immediately chase Rainbow Dash, wanting a clearer explanation." Dash wait!"

"Leave me alone Soarin Skies!" She ran to her car at the other side of the road, beside the cliff(A/N: I don't know why I put her car there) without looking for cars or any vehicles on the road." DASH!" Soarin shouted when he saw a car is going to hit Dash right when she cross the road.

When a car is going to hit her, Soarin immediately pushed her and unfortunately, they fall down the cliff." Soarin... why?" Dash asked, with her voice stuck in her throat.

"Cause...I...love. you," Dash let out a tear before she collapsed beside Soarin.

A/N: just one more chapter left. I just wanna to thank you guys for supporting my book in all this time. Thank you very much for voting, and commenting my story. I'll promise I will post the last chapter as oon as possible.