Chapter 39|Wavefire(part 2)|

Spitfire sighed. Visiting the lake not as fun as she remembered. She also didn't remember when was the last time she enjoyed the lake view. The only thing that dragged her here is the burden on her shoulder. Soarin and Dash, or easier Soarindash, need to fix them up. But, how? She picked a small rock and threw it to the lake.

When it splashed the water, she smiled. She picked another rock and continue to throw it. Maybe I should give up, her mind continued to give some stupid advice.

Who was the bitch who took the picture? And who let him or her sent it to the social media? If I catch them, I'll promise they would be regretting for what they've done,

She is not playing now. The bitch who took a pic of Soarin kissed her posted it into the public. She even don't know who or when the picture was taken. She sighed again. As she pick up another rock to throw it,

"OUCH!"

She rubbed her head. Who's the fuck throwing that shit to me? She immediately turned around. Hurt is hurt, no matter who threw the rock." What are you doing here?" She asked while eyeing the person." Sorry, I didn't mean to throw it to you," Wave apologised.

On his way to home, he saw her sitting infront of the lake, so he came by. He wanted to attract her, so he picked a quiet big rock and threw it. At the first timer, he was aiming the lake, but unluckily it hitted Spitfire's head. Spitfire shook her head and turned back to the lake. Without permission, Wave joined her.

"You're okay?" He asked. The fiery girl shook her head again, slowly put her chin on her knee." Still upset?" Wave asked again. Yes the thing happened hurt him, but he knew his crush is more hurt. Spitfire shrugged." Why are you interested on my life?" She spit out a first question." I don't know, maybe because I'm a friend of yours," he pulled a warm smile." And?"

"And?" Spitfire's question, Wave return it back." Yeah. Usually when we are sad or something synonim with that, our friend will ditch us. You know, a friend smile when we're smiling too. But when we took out a gloom face, they run away," she is not lying, well it's not her case, but the others maybe." But didn't you heard, a friend in need is a friend indeed?"

"Heh, really?"

"Yeah. Like us," the blue guy chuckled." You know, sadness is a normal stuff. If you're sad, just tell your friends or family. They wouldn't think that you're just being silly, but handing a hand to you to rise up," he took a look at the blue sky.

"Who? You?"

"Umm, maybe. Like I said, I'm the-"

"-the friend of yours, I get it,"

Both of them laughed." But, you know what?" Wave asked another question." What?" Wave smiled." I'm not considering you as a friend," now it's time for him to confess everything." Well, then?"

"Spitfire. I know I'm just being a stupid guy in your life. But honestly, when I care about you, I always thought you like a caring person. Maybe I'm wrong, or maybe it's right,"

Wave sighed. If this a right thing, let him do it all over. But if it is wrong, someone please drag him away.

"The only thing I want to say, I like you. Not as a friend, neither as a bestfriend. But I want to be a special guy in your heart. I know I'm to much. But I just want to say that-"

"That you love me and you wanna spend more time with me and blah blah blah all the thing in your head you bring it out?" Wave dropped his jaw. Spitfire stifled before put the jaw back to where it belong." H-how did you know?" Wave felt a huge tons of blood gathering at both of his cheeks.

Spitfire chuckled." Oh boy just look at your face. It looks like filled with ketchup. Fleetfoot kind of, tell me,"

That bitch! Wave cussed the icy girl in his mind as much as he can." Look. I'm a hot tempered, a stubborn aggresive, kinda snobbish girl. But I didn't understand, why do you like me?" Spitfire eyed Wave with eyes full of hope." Easy. You're different. And I love it. Why do you think I'm gonna love a queue of girly girl waiting for Soarin?" They laughed again.

"Yeah I don't really think who is in the earth gonna like them," she threw a couple of stones while talking." Okay, back to the point. So you like me?"

Wave nodded.

"And you said you love me by my own way,"

He nodded again.

Spitfire think for a little while. Well I like him. And I literaly don't know why. He is kind, and caring, kinda sweet and hot- wait, what am I thinking now? Me? Like a guy? When? How? Okay... maybe from now.

"Spitfire, yoo-hoo, Spitfire..." Wave waves his hand infront of Spitfire's face. I told her my feeling and she's daydreaming? Wave shook his head. He snapped his finger a couple of time." Huh, what?"

"What are you thinking about?" He asked with a sly smile.

Not about him not about him,

"About you!"

"What?"

"Nothing," she face-palmed." Look, what I wanna say actually, I like you too. Not as friend. Maybe I'm too much been hiding this feeling but, I do like you," she grabbed Wave's hand." Really?"

Spitfire nodded. He know the answer." So we're, you know,"

"Yep. And if you don't mind, don't tell this thing to others. You know Fleetfoot's unshutable mouth gonna spread it across the universe if she could," Wave smiled." No doubt,"

Spitfire let out a relief sigh." Better?" Wave gripped the hold stronger." Mhmm. I love you," she tapped her mouth." Sorry what did you say?" The blue guy with darker blue hair smirked." Nothing,"

"Aww come on. Can I hear it again? Please..."

"Later I will record it so you can always hear it," she laughed." Heh, yeay," he pushed Spitfire's body." Hey,"

"Hmm?"

"I love you too," he whispered. Spitfire rolled her eyes. Then, she think of something." I get it!"

"Get what?"

"I know how to fix this nonsense stuff!" She get up, also Wave followed her." How?"

"Okay. Here is what we're going to do-" she whispered something in Wave's ear. Wave nodded with a grin plastered on his face." Wait, you sure this is going to work?" He asked, not doubting about it, just the idea seems a little bit crazy.

"Two hundreds percent pretty sure,"