Chapter 5|Back To School|

Rainbow Dash is sleeping soundly on her bed before something noisy shoot her ears. She immediately wake up and groaned." WAKE UP NOW IDIOTS!!!"

'What the? That's look like Spitfire's voice,' feeling curious, Dash went outside. Everyone are looking at her." What?" They just grab Dash's hand to their place." FLATFOOT GET OUT OF THE BED NOW!!!"

Dash dropped her jaws. She thought Spitfire is a sweet and kind person but." Awww come on Spitty I'm tired..." Fleetfoot groaned heavily.

"Okay. If you wanna clear the yard for a month so-" suddenly, Fleetfoot jumped out of the bed and rushed to the bathroom. They chuckled for a bit.

Spitfire go to another room. She knocked the door. No respond. She knocked again, harder. Still no respond. Finally she bang the door." ALL OF YOU WAKE UP NOW!!!"

"Don't judge her. In the morning, she's really a monster," Dash nodded, confusely. Then, the fiery girl went to her brother's room.

"Come on Lightning wake up now!" Spitfire commanded, pulling his legs." Shut up you're not my mom," ting! Brilliant idea came to Spitfire's mind. She immediately took her phone and started to...

"LIGHTNING STREAK WHY ARE YOU STILL SLEEPING?!" A gold woman with orange hair yelled to the blue boy with the phone." What the? MOM?! I'm awake I'm awake," and he bolted to the bathroom.

-time skip

Rainbow Dash's pov

Gosh Spitfire really a monster. Huhh, school. Wait, school?! Oh my gosh I'm forgot today is Monday. Ruined...

"Hey Dash! Why are you worried about?" Spitfire asked, probaly seen me walking around." Urgh I'm late for school! My brother would kill me for this,"

"Don't worry, we can help you. FLEETFOOT!" Then, the icy girl came right after that." What? And it's better be important,"

"Like this, Dash is late for her school and she need to quick so you will drive," Fleetfoot grinned." Your car?"

"Don't be silly use your car not mine," "fine... now come on we're gonna be late," Fleetfoot grabbed her keys and walk to the turqoise BMW outside of the house.

"Okay get in here now or else," I sit at the back while Spitfire and Fleetfoot sit at the front." Do you really have to come with us?" Fleetfoot asked, really annoyed.

"And let you do something stupid with the car? Hell no," as she said and fastened the seatbelt." Uhhh... I thought daredevil don't use any seatbelt," I said.

"Yeah but this is Fleetfoot. She can be crazy," suddenly, Fleetfoot bolted and I just... ARGH! She turn around like a mad man and spin through school car park.

"Uhh Dash are you okay?" Spitfire asked me, looking at me stuck at down here." I'm stuck," "let me help you," she went out and opened her seat and free me out.

"Like I said. Wear seatbelt when Fleet's driving," I nodded." Okay gotta go bye Dash hope to see you again," as she said and the car bolted again.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed.

Party Pie: Hi Dashie! Already at school?!

Egghead Twi: Where did you go last night?

Drama Queen: You missed my girls talk!

Danger Dash: I went to Spitfire's place, hanging out with the Wonderbolts.

AJ: Woah it's that true?

Sunnyset: wow like a dream come true ehh Dash.

Danger Dash: Totally. And one of the Wonderbolts is Pinks's cousin!

Flutter: What?

Party Pie: yeah true. Her name's Surprise. And the best-est cousin ever!

Danger Dash: oookaaayyy... see you guys at the cafeteria later.

I close my phone. Time for the school. Yeay... in sarcastic tone.