Chapter 38|Empty Deep Inside|

Soarin glared at the gloomy sky. He lose everything. His girlfriend, his friendship and his dignity. He didn't want it, but it's too late. Rainbow Dash is upset because of him. Spitfire is angry, well thanks to him. He didn't saw both of them after the Sky Ball incident.He sighed. He ruined everything. Rainbow's friends blamed him for what happened to their friend. And Wave, he ruined his chance to get along with Spitfire. And of course, her brothers totally won't forgive him.

'I wish I could turn back time'

••••••••••

Spitfire immediately punch his face right after he kissed her. Not slow, but as hard as she could. Then, she looked around. She saw Wave, unhappy, full of sadness and gloom, before he slowly fade away along the crowds. She turned back to him, kicked him on the right spot and run away.

While Dash, her eyes widened when she saw her boyfriend kiss her friend. Her world becomes dark. She saw Soarin, Spitfire, Wave and herself, running is a circle. And all of the sudden, her tear dropped." You're okay?" Quibble asked her. She wiped her tear out and makes her way to the exit.

••••••••••

At the same time, Dash sobbed helplessly in her room, only accompanied by her pics with Soarin and a bucket full of ice cream. She miss Soarin, she knew it. But the only thing that kept her from see him is her ego. She has a pretty big ego. Suddenly, her phone buzzed.

Twi: you're okay? You have been absence for a week

Sunny: Pinkie and Rarity told me what happened. I'm sorry for you Rainbow Dash

Flutters: Do you need some accompany?

AJ: We can go to your house. We have your back Dash

Pinkie: I'm really really really sorry Dashie! I should tell you😂😂😂

Sunny: Wassup with that emojies?

Pinkie: Nothing! Just remebering how stupid I am.

Rares:😒anyway darling you need some necessary stuff you want us to bring?

Twi: what do you mean?

Rares: Clothes and accessories maybe

Aj: ??? That's not necessary either Rarity

Flutters: yeah. No offence.

Dash groaned. The time she wanted to be alone, they stand up. She appreciate it, but honestly she need to be alone.

Dash: Guys stop it I'm fine!

Aj: you sure?

Pinkie: yeah we can't let you down

You did it.

Dash: Guys please just leave me alone. I'll call you if I need help.

Rares: Suite yourself darling. We will be here for you

Twi: Rarity is right. Take care Rainbow

Sunny: Don't be frustrated too much. We all miss you.

Flutters: We all love you Rainbow Dash. Bye

Dash sighed. Well, at least they gave her space. Somehow, her mind told her to call the fiery girl. Maybe just for asking if she is well or not or whatever people ask someone they haven't meet for a pretty long time. Dash called her. First rang, a voicemail. Second try, still eneded with a voice mail. And the third time...

"What?" Spitfire voice sounded lazily at Rainbow Dash's ear." Hey it's me Dash." I know it's you Dash I won't pick up a call without knowing who I'm dealing with," Dash rolled her eyes. Still the same Spitfire." I heard you didn't come to school. Why?" She asked even she knew the reason." Do you think I would go to the horrible place after that stupid thing happened?" Spitfire snapped, rude. The terrible thing still freshly sitting in her mind.

A few seconds running without a single word from each of them until, "look Dash. I am really sorry for what happened last week. I should tell you but I can't. Soarin force me to keep this thing from you. And he should be regretting for what have he done,"

"Yeah I know," Rainbow took a glance on the picture." Can you do something for me?" She asked." Well what is it?" Spitfire asked." Watch Soarin for me. Just, for keeping him from do a stupid thing again," Dash sighed."uhh okay? But I can't promise,"

"Thanks,"

Spitfire ended up the call. Laying on her bed, she think about Dash." Is she crazy? I can't possibly go out and stake out Soarin. Not after that thing," she sighed. The whole week seems empty for her. Usually she loves ditching school but now, nothing. Thank goodness she and Dash are still a friend. And Soarin, still didn't hear anything from that guy.

How about Wave?

She sighed again. Well, after the ball, she tries to catch up with him, but it's too late. She know Wave. He is full of jealousy, well that was Fleetfoot told her. Whenever she try to call him, it always ended with voicemails. And now, she gave up.

Three of them are thinking a same thought, a same question, a same sentence.

Why am I feeling empty deep inside?