Chapter 14|GO SOARINDASH!|

"Psst... Spitty," Fleetfoot whispered to Spitfire. But of course the fiery didn't listen to her cause she listens to her headphone.

"Captain Spitfire!" Fleetfoot took off her headphone." What do you want?"

"Hey how about your plan?" Spitfire off her phone and raised her eyebrow." Plan about what?" Fleetfoot face-palmed.

"Duhh... Soarindash shipping plan!"

"Ohh, we can start now. As soon as possible and I have plan," Spitfire grinned.

-time skip

"Fleetfoot? Pie? Hey she lied to me?" Soarin looked at everywhere at the field. He crossed his arms." Oh hey Soarin what are you doing here?" Somebody suddenly greeted him.

"Rainbow Dash? I'm looking for Fleetfoot. She said she will give me pie at this place," Soarin rubbed his neck.' Pie? Hehe classic Soarin,' Dash chuckled.

"So... what are you doing here?" Soarin blushed for a bit." I usually practising my sprinting here. Hey you wanna race?"

"You betcha!"

"Three. Two. One. Go!" Soarin and Dash race each other at the training lap. Soarin is almost near to the finish line, yes until.

Soarin's pov

I look at Dash. Wow she's so hot! Wait what? I continued glaring at her until, huhh I tripped down.

"YAHOO I WON!" Dash did her victory dance." Ouch," I felt my head spinning around." You're okay?" Dash give a hand to me. I felt my face heated.

"Uhh Soarin?" I startled." Thanks Dashie," she help me to stand." Uhh why did you call me Dashie?" She blushed?

"I heard Pinkie call you like that. Is it wrong?" I blushed too." No! I mean, you can call me like that if you want," as Dashie said and go to her bag.

"OUCH!" Something hit my head, hard. I look at the thingie. A water bottle? Why is it doing here? I grab the bottle.

"Where did you get that?" Dash pointed on the bottle." I don't know where the heck is this thing coming from. Uhh you want it?"

"Thanks," she smiled. Oh gosh I could faint." Ummph!" Something hit my head, again...

"Uhh are you a magician or something? And where did you get that towel?" I grab that towel." I. Have. No. Idea,"

"Hehehe so wanna have a match again?" Dash wrapped her arm around me." Uhh..." I stopped, trying to hide my heated face.

"GAHH!" Something hard hit my head, and again. A rock." I mean, absolutely yes Rainbow Dash!"

-what was really happened earlier

Third person's pov

"So what have you done?" Spitfire asked Fleefoot." I told Soarin that I will give him a pie at the field, right after Dash's training time, and we here to make everything goes perfect!"

"Good. And I have another plan," she showed a bottle and a towel." HEY GUYS WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Pinkie suddenly startled them up.

"Uhh Pinkie darling, lowered your voice," Rarity walked to them. And what are you doing here?"

"Uhhh," Fleetfoot rubbed her neck." (Gasped very loud) ARE YOU SPYING ON DASHIE?"

"Shhh... shut up. We kinda wanna push them up," Fleet and Spit grinned." Uhh can we join you?" Rarity shrieked.

"Surely!" Fleetfoot cheered." That's our sign. Give me that bottle," Spitfire bring out her lastick.

Carefully, she shoot the bottle right into Soarin's head." Isn't that dangerous?"

"Nope if he didn't collapsed,"

-time skip

"Fuhh what a day," " why are you doing this?" Rarity asked them." Me and Fleetfoot usually push somebody up if we didn't do anything. You see Pinkie and Cheese? We're pushing them one time and it work,"

"Yeah. Thanks to both of you,"

"So what shall we call for this group?" They think for a while before Fleetfoot gasped." What?" "I know! How about... SOARINDASH SHIP?!"

"Great. So our mission is bring them up together. Go Soarindash!"

"GO SOARINDASH