Ch 8

(Stephanie's POV)

I felt confident coming out if that closet knowing that I, finally, stood up to my bully.

Well, there's a change.

I was walking home and then again I felt like I was being followed.

You know, when you are getting bullied like every day, you feel like you get used to when someone is coming at you or following you, cuz I feel that right now.

I kept walking and heard the footsteps get closer to me, now they were running, I tried to act normal but I was scared.

"Stephanie!", I recognized that voice. It was Matthew's.

I started walking faster, and he was catching up.

"Stephanie, please let me explain!" he begged,

"There is nothing to explain!" I yelled,

"Now can you please leave me alone!" I yelled.

"Stephanie can I just say something!" he said.

"What?" I said sternly.

He kept running and then stopped,

Right I front of my face, then he crashed his lips into mine, I was starting to kiss back.

Our lips moved in sync, I started running my fingers through his hair and he sucked on my neck and he hit my sweet spot, making me let out a small moan.

🌷🌷🌷

We eventually led up to my house trying to not break the kiss, but it was hard

As usual, my Cameron wasn't home.

After closing the door, Matthew lifted me up, and carried me to my room, which I don't know how he knew.

He threw me on the bed and said

"This is going to explain a lot of things" he said taking his shirt off, he got on top of me and started taking my shirt off, and my shorts.

I was now left in my lace bra and underwear, he was left in his boxers, we started kissing and it got more heated every second.

He went down onto my neck, and I let out a small moan.

He went down to my bra and took it off, I was now only left in my under wear, he started sucking and I kept on letting out small moans.

As he traced down to my underwear, I kept feeling butterflies in my stomach, which was wierd.
( I think we all know what happened next)
After we were done we heard the front door open.

"STEPHANIE!!" Yelled Cameron,

Me and Matthew broke the kiss and looked at each other. he went into the bathroom to change and I put on some sweatpants and a sweat shirt and opened the door,

"Cameron are you home?!" I yelled,

"Yes, Ima go to the store real quick, I'll be back in 15 minutes!" he said.

"OK!" I said.

(Matthew's POV)

I knew she would fall right now Ima change and just leave her hanging, but, something about her made me feel different. whatever, I'm leaving.

I can tell tomorrow she isn't going to be happy.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Hey guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated my charger broke and my phone was off and I just started school, and it's just been tough.

But thank you guys for 859 views means so much

Don't forget to comment

Like

Vote

Love you guys 😘

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷