Ch 4

(Stephanie's POV)

It felt good to tell Cameron everything, but it scared me because I was afraid he was gonna be mad at me.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked

"Idk f I should be mad or disappointed." He answered, "how long has this been going on?" He asked.

"About 2 years now" I said looking down,

"Are you fucken serious Stephanie!! Why didn't you tell me?!!" He yelled.

"Because he said he would hurt me more if I told anybody" I said quietly looking down, I didn't hear an answer, I just heard the door slam.

I knew exactly where he was going and I had to stop him before he made it worse.

(Cameron's POV)

I couldn't believe this, my best friend bullying my sister. I know I had to confront him before he does something worse to her.

"Cameron, please don't do anything, you're only gonna make it worse!" Yelled Stephanie crying from behind me,

"Then what the fuck do you want me to do, just stand here and let him hurt you!!" I yelled back, she didn't answer, she just started crying.

"Stephanie I don't want you to be getting hurt, I love you because you're my sister, and when someone hurts you, it hurts me." I said sadly, but this wasn't going to stop me from confronting him, so I let go and walked up his grass to knock.

*knock knock*

I heard footsteps so that meant he was coming, and he finally opened the door.

"Hey Cam" he said,

I didn't respond I just pushed him up against the wall and said

"Why the fuck are you bullying my sister!",

"Cause she's hot" he said smirking, then I lost it and punched him in his stomach and he fell to the ground in pain.

"If you ever touch her again it will go worse!" I yelled at him,

"And if you ever let him get to you again, it will go worse!" I yelled at Stephanie.

(Stephanie's POV)

I knew that he was gonna do something so bad to me tomorrow at school, but I'm tired afterword at so I'm gonna got to sleep.

I woke up to the alarm as usual,I put on a crop top that says obey, high waisted shorts, red vans, and a messy bun.

I walked out and yelled bye to cameron, since he was upstairs

"CAMERON, IM LEEAAVING!!" I yelled,

"Wait Ima drive you!" he yelled back,

"Ok" I said.

The car ride we just talked about what we should do when I get home.

"We should go out to eat" I suggested,

"Alright, well were here, love you, and don't let anybody get to you, ok?" He said

"Alright bye" I said and started walking towards the building

I sighed

Here we go again

......

Hey guys so sorry I didn't update it was just a really crazy week so don't forget to comment

Like

Vote

Love you guys😘

......