Ch 23

I woke up panting and crying. it was only a dream. I was still in a hospital bed.
"Stephanie are you ok?" Cameron asked.
"Oh my god, Cameron!" I said and began crying.
"Stephanie it's ok, I brought you some clothes to change into, I'm gonna go sign you out." he said and gave me the clothes.
I got up and went into the bathroom and put my clothes on. once I was done I headed out and met Cameron in the parking lot.
"Where did everyone else go?" I asked.
"They went back to pack we leave tonight" he said and I was sad, how would I see Johnson.
...............................
We arrived at the hotel and we went into the room. everyone kept hugging me and telling me how glad they were that I was ok. Matthew hugged me but it was a side hug so it wasn't really that big. he was the one that caused this he could've at least said sorry after what he told me.
"guys we should go out somewhere and have fun for our last day here" Jack Gilinsky said.
"What time is our flight?" Nash asked.
"3 in the morning" Johnson said.
"We should go to this dance club that I saw when we were coming back from the hospital" Nash said
Everyone agreed and they all went to get ready.
I put on a black strapless dress that hugged my curves tightly and my red pumps.
I heard someone come in and i turned around and there was Matthew in a red and black dress up shirt with Khakis and black vans. he looked hot. what am I thinking.
"I'll see you in the limo" he said and winked at me And left.
This was going to be an interesting night.
🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷