Ch 5

(Stephanie's POV)

I walked into the building, and as always I got stares from people, I just ignored it and walked to my locker, I grabbed my books out and the bell rang, I was walking to class, when someone pulled me inside a closet. It was Matthew.

"What do you want?!" I asked him,

He didn't respond instead he did something that I never thought he would do. He kissed me.

(Matthew's POV)

I kissed her. why did I kiss her. the weirdest thing was that she kissed back but immediately pulled back. instead of saying something, she slapped me, hard.

"Is this your way of making even more fun of me!?!" She yelled.

"No I don't know why I did that" I said calmly,

"We'll you should know, you kissed me!" She yelled again,

"Why did you kiss back!?" I asked her,

"I was but, I remembered who I was with!" She said looking at me dead in the eye.

"You are with Matthew Espinosa" I said with a smile,

"No, i'm with my bully" she said and then walked out.

(Stephanie's POV)

I couldn't believe this, why would my bully kiss, I didn't feel anything, I think. No I felt absolutely nothing.

I decided to just skip the rest of school, since I wouldn't be able to focus. I reached my house, and noticed that Cameron's car wasn't here, but good thing I had the key.

I opened the door and heard two voices.

"I didn't mean to hurt her" I heard the voice say

"We'll in not sure she will forgive you" I heard the voice say, and I knew it was Cameron, and I recognized the other voice, was Matthew.

........

Hey guys so short update cuz I'm really busy and I tried to fit this in so yea I'll update a long chapter tomorrow or Thursday

Love you guys 😘

........