Ch 30

"Haha" I laughed with my best friends.
I saw Cameron coming up to us.
"What's so funny" he asked.
"Johnson just texted me the funniest thing ever" I said laughing and showing him the text message.
I loved Johnson, he was so sweet and always cared about me and made sure I never got hurt. I remembered when we were at Magcon, and how Matthew had hurt me and put me in the hospital, and how he caused me so much pain and I remembered when I told him how I loved Johnson only and not him.
I remembered how when I first went to Magcon I saw them in my bedroom and knew that we were sharing a room. I saw Johnson and I fell for him then and there. I remembered how I used to cut because of Matthew. I remembered getting home and my parents yelling at me saying how irresponsible I was and how they got Cameron in trouble. I remembered how I got mad so I went upstairs and went to bed when I felt something hit me hard across the head and now here I am. but I felt wierd. the laughs started to echo and the talking was fading and people were disappearing and fading away. where was I? I saw everything becoming black and the light going away and I was left in pure darkness as I saw my self farther away from the light and myself disappearing, until I realized I was fully gone.