Chapter 3

Jungkook's Perspective

It had been a whole big fat week and I couldn't find a single clue about him. Every Time whenever I used to eat, sleep, walk and whatever I used to do, I only thought about him and only him. 

My mind couldn't forget the moment when he was there in front of my eyes. The sight was pleasing to me and I wished the moment could last forever.

I wanted to find the most beautiful person who came in my life and then disappeared like a comet passed by earth. 

I always used to remember his crystal-like clear eyes which were really astonishing.

I didn't know what to do and where to find him. I used to drive the same way where we last met and always waited at the spot in hope of him coming back again but poor me, life played a game with me.

I was losing my mind and I decided to take the help of my best friend whom I didn't tell about that yet.

My bestie Jimin.

~~~~

I reached the college and ran straight to Jimin because I really wanted his help that time because my eyes were craving to see him again.

"Jiminssi" I screamed as I found him sitting on the bench of the ground.

"Ahh! What now Jungkook?" He asked and peered through his specs while reading his book.

I clutched his arm and shook him a little bit to get his attention. He looked a little annoyed but he used to be always sweet with me. Maybe that day he was in a fight with Yoongi but still he was always sweet to me.

"I want him Jiminssi" I tried my best to not sound like a teenage girl.

"Want whom?" He asked and put his book aside with a deep sigh.

"The one of my dreams..." 

"Jungkook I am not a scientist who can give theory with a hint and understand anything. Just clarify me" he said and looked at me slightly concerned.

"Ok, listen carefully"

I took a deep breath and started...

"Jiminssi... As you know I always see someone in my dreams..."

"Yeah..."

"I saw that person in real life"

"What? I mean really?" He sounded a little happy.

"Yeah... He looked a lot like the one I always see in my dreams" 

"Where did you actually see him?" He asked, showing a little interest in knowing about it.

"One week ago when I was late in college. I saw him on the sideway while driving. He was holding a basket of apples which then fell down and I went to help him and then..."

"Then what?" He asked excitedly

"Then... I saw him. He was the one whom I saw in my dreams. He had the same ocean blue eyes with pretty pink plum lips and silver blonde fluffy hairs. I still remember the moment he touched my hand and I saw heaven. His touch was magical. His fluffy delicate hands were very soft and he mumbled a thanks with his sweet and addictive voice to me before walking away but...."

"But what?"

"But I don't know who he was? What's his name and where he lives and so on..."

"Ohk but you recognise every detail of his body and it was the same as your dream then why don't you find out who he is by watching another dream?" He said sarcastically.

"Jimissi.... Please help me to find him ...." 

"I am not a detective Jeon Jungkook, how can I find him without having any idea about it. Listen maybe you had seen a dream of him and you are misunderstanding it with reality" he said and took the book in his hands again.

"IT WAS REALITY! TRUST ME" I yelled and he looked at me a little pissed.

"JEON JUNGKOOK" he screamed and stood up.

He was angry. Before he could refuse me to help, I showed him my doe eyes with a little pout.

"Pwease" I requested and tried to look more dramatic.

"Ahh! Jungkook... You know very well how to use me. Okay I will help you to find him" 

"Seriously?" I jumped around with happiness and hugged that little mochi.

"Now stop hopping like a bunny and let's go to the classes first. We will search for him after college, ''he said and I nodded.

Then we both headed into our classes where I sat lost mindedly all the time because my mind was focused on searching for him and only him....

****

A little bit Jikook.

Hope you like it.