A Few Things About Me

Before I start, I would like to thank @therideoflife for tagging me!

Now let's begin...

1. I LOVE CHOCOLATE, CHEESE AND WINE!!!!

I think that's all...

2. Ok, ok... I don't like to talk about me, yet I can talk proudly for hours about my country, Puerto Rico and about my three kids! (I think everyone here knows that already!!!)

3. I've been writing for 1 year and 17 days. Before that I only wrote a few poems included in my collection Poems from the Tower. So I'm not an expert or a published writer. I'm maybe an amateur who'd found another manifestation of art to love! (That's why I'm so terrible as a writer. Still need to work a lot with it.) I do enjoy writing poetry! (Mostly sensual or erotica)

4. I love reading... I've read a lot of books in English and Spanish and Latin... It's a great passion I've devoted since I was 5! My favorite books are: 1. The Bible 2. El Amor y Otros Demonios (Gabriel García Marques) 3. El Quixote 4. The Divine Comedy. I love anything written by Edgar Allan Poe, Antonio Machado, Julia de Burgos, Emily Dickinson... Yes I love the classics.

5. I am full bilingual (English and Spanish). Yet I can understand a little bit of Portuguese, French, Italian and Latin. Also I know a few phrases in Arabic. It's fun to try to learn a few languages.

6. I LOVE all types of art. I enjoy drawing and painting. I formed part of school, church and college choirs as a contralto. I also formed part of a few cover rock bands and kissed a few musicians. (Lol) Now, as a teacher I have a group of choir poetry. It's theater based. Kids love that!

7. I'm a mature woman (35 years old at this moment. Natural red haired and don't think I'm pretty but I love to take lots of selfies!!!

8. I am a mother of two boys and one girl. Ages 13,12 and 9. I love Fernando, Caeli and Gabriel with my life!

9. I'm an English teacher. I finished my masters in ESL and curriculum three years ago. I hope I can start my doctors maybe in English, Philosophy and Literature, or in curriculum.

10. I live in the countryside of the island (Puerto Rico) surrounded by mountains, green hills and rivers. When it rains, fog squeezed into my house and when the full moon is bright and peeps over 'El Rodadero' peak, I have the most wonderful view!

11. I am divorced... And I live with my ex husband... Yes... Don't say anything, please. (I guess true love don't need of a legal contract to find its way... Or He's masochist.)

12. I don't like animals. But I have a dog -that weights more than me-, a cat, a rabbit, a few guinea hens and regular ones in our farm.

13. Oh yes... We grow the biggest pumpkins (don't say that to Danni, who feels so proud about her tomatoes and cucumbers!). Also there are guavas, guabanas, bananas, grapefruits, plantains, yam, avocados,and other plants still growing and that I have no idea what are they!!!

14. I love sports: basketball and soccer. And all kind of sports where men show their pectorals. If they are sweaty or wet, that's even better! ;-)

15. I am not shy at all... At all! I'm very sociable and friendly. I do talk a lot... And I love coffee and rainy days!

16. I'm a very tolerant person... and peaceful... But don't dare to wake up the red haired side of me. Ask my hubby about it. ¡! :-)

17. I tried to join the ARMY five years ago. They kicked me out... Weird blood condition. But I learned so many things there and the experience was awesome. I shaped my body with so many push-ups and damned! I looked good in my green camouflage uniform!!! Yay! (And I met super hot men there too!)

18. I see dead people. (Literally I do and I hate that! It freaks me out!)

19. I hate the freckles in my nose... And I hate my nose too!

20. Men and chocolate are my perdition... Both make my mouth water.

I think it's enough for today! Thank you guys for reading! Leave your comments in the section below! I really want to read what do you think! And tag others right away!!!