13 tags! I'm the Lucky one!

I was tagged by the beautiful Emmalee_Sky to answer 13 questions she posted and to share 13 facts about me.

Here are the 13 questions!

1 – If you could be any literary character, who would it be?
Josephine "Jo" March, Elizabeth Bennett or Mary Poppins!

2 – When you look at the dress, do you see white and gold or blue and black? ;)
I saw blue and black all the way! Lol

3 – Marvel or DC Comics? Neither?
None! But if I have to choose I'll keep with Thor and only him!

4 - What was the first thing you can remember wanting to be?
Singer!

5 – What are your favorite three TV shows of all time?
I'm not a TV show girl. Never stays for so long in a same spot! But well, it has to be Charmed, Buffy and Game of Thrones.

6 – When it comes to writing, what is the one genre you won't touch? Why? I will venture into all of them (nearly I've done that wohoooooo), but Sci Fi is the one that I grab with tweezers.

7 – How old were you when you started writing?
I wrote a few poems when I was 13-16... Not more than ten poems. Fully writing, three years ago when I was 34. I began on Wattpad.

8 – What's one of your pet peeves?
Lies and hypocrisy.

9 – If you won fifteen million dollars tomorrow, what would be the first thing you did?
Quit my job!

10 – IPhone or Android?
iPhone 100%

11 – You were dropped in the last scene you wrote, where are you, and what is happening?
I'm drinking wine in an outdoor bar.

12 – Dream car? If not a car, boat, scooter, plane, anything that moves.
Range Rover

13 – What's the coolest word you know?
Enfiririfollado= slang term in Spanish for someone excessively elegantly dressed.
Carajo!= it's a curse in Spanish but I love how it sounds when pronounced with a deep feeling on it! Powerful word!

13 facts about me! I bet you already knew half of them. That means 6.5!

1. I'm too damned proud of being Puerto Rican!
2. My battle buddy on Wattpad is LynnS13 so don't mess with her!
3. I'm natural red-haired.
4. A chocolate a day is my motto.
5. I must drink coffee in the mornings or I'll have migraines. Cappuccino is my fave one.
6. I can see ghosts... Or whatever it is.
7. Nature lover! I can get lost in the immensity of the turquoise ocean, the curvy line of the greenest hills or let the river flows and make love to me.
8. Nothing soothes me more than Celtic music (but it can turn me on as well).
9. I'm a mother of three teenagers.
10. Always dance and sing in the shower... And while I cook and do laundry.
11. I prepare my own sangria. Passion fruit one is my favorite.
12. I write vampires but I'm not a fan. Yet I love gothic romance and horror. Is that a contradiction?
13. I love kayaking.

The chosen ones: LynnS13 Michelle007 Nyhterides stripey tamoja Ysa_Arcangel 5ifthproject DanielaCriadoNavarro TheAlvarezChronicles  Pietri0x AnaSimons AnnWrites Lucyface

I'll keep the same questions! Have fun guys!