May 2 Favorite Dedication

I joined Wattpad in 2011 and as you have read in the previous part, my writing journey began 3 years ago

I joined Wattpad in 2011 and as you have read in the previous part, my writing journey began 3 years ago. Both in English and Spanish, I've managed to write poetry, short stories, novellas, vignettes and micro fiction in almost every genre and style I know. Not that I've accomplished all those with success but at least I've tried and that makes me feel very proud of myself. Moving in so many directions allows me to reach different kind of writers and also readers, amazing people I've met here and that have become friends and mentors during this stage in my life. And I'm hyperactive redhead! I'm hopping from here to there and once I've start something I eagerly do it and give the best of me to accomplish every task I begin and to help others.

I've been blessed here in Wattpad to be invited to collaborate with so many projects, initiatives that come from either official pages, ambassadors groups or individuals. That also has opened to me so many platforms to be recognized, maybe not as one of the best writers but as one of the most active members and I enjoy that immensely. Dedications come precisely because of that constant activity and participation. If you work hand by hand with others, join groups and partake the variety of contests, challenges and read, vote and comment in others works, they will show you their gratitude and dedications will come.

I don't have a favorite dedication because I treasure, love and appreciate each one of them. Being only an inexperienced amateur writer it is more than an honor... It's beyond anything expected to receive a dedication from both published authors and amateurs. I have so many people I can mention, because I've received many dedications (and I say this in the most humble way), but I'm afraid I will leave someone unmentioned and believe me all of you, each one of your mentions, invitations and dedications mean the world to me.