Chapter 2

Published: December 26th 2018
Edited:October 11th 2019

You slammed the door behind you, and flopped onto the overly soft bed. You sighed loudly and took off your sweater and shoes before waltzing over to the closet again. You flipped through the clothes for a moment.

You finally decided to wear a (F/B=Favorite band) F/B t-shirt. You also slid on some fuzzy socks because why not?

You sank into the bed, curled up in a ball. Man, did you feel alone...you wished people weren't so mean. The way the King treats Lancer broke your heart, it reminded you of how Your parents treated you when you were young. You felt heat rise to your face, along with your eyes watering up. Suddenly you felt a tear slide down your cheek. You swiftly wiped the tear from your face, you didn't exactly enjoy having tear marks. You sighed softly before pulling up the covers and burying your face into the pillow. It smelled sweet like vanilla. Although this was luxury, the people here need to get ahold of themselves.

You heard a knock on your door, but you didn't answer. You didn't feel like talking. "Lightener? Y/N?" A deep familiar voice questioned if you were there. "Yes?" Your voice lightly cracked. "I feel like we've gotten off on the wrong foot, may I come in?" There was a bit of concern in the Kings voice, weird. You replied with a low sigh before tossing the thick covers off of your body. You walked over to the door and placed your hand on the cold doorknob. You hesitated for a moment before opening the door slightly, a sliver of light casted onto his face. "What's up?" You asked softly. He narrowed his eyebrows in confusion before rolling his eyes. You sighed loudly before closing the door on him. You locked the door swiftly. "H-hey!" His deep voice called out from behind the door. "Sorry but, you literally rolled your eyes as I greeted you." You yelled back. "...because your mannerism was terrible Lightener, who even says 'What's up'?" His muffled voice said. You fell into your bed with a blank face.

"You can't just run away, Lightener, you're trapped here in my realm." He said, his fist began to pound on the door. You sat up for a moment with a face of sudden confusion and surprise. You walked over to the door and opened it. You looked up at him with a confused frown. "I-I'm trapped?" You asked. He paused for a moment before signing softly. "Yes, there is only one way out and I am not letting you leave." He said, a fake sorry smile curled onto his lips. You shrugged your shoulders and shut the door on him once again. You actually didn't really mind being here, it was a teensy bit better than the Lightener realm. You locked the door and walked over to your bed. You sank into the soft mattress and buried yourself in the soft blankets.

"...Ill let you be alone, Lightener." He said before you heard his footsteps fade away.

"Thank god."