Chapter 34

I don't know why, but Ed Sheeran's song: supermarket flowers just gets me in my feelings, I was bawling my eyes out and the song just matches with this chapter, so hope you guys enjoy 💕❤️❤️.

Hunter

If someone told me, I would've fallen in love, I would've laughed at their face and told them to stop being delusional. I believed falling in love made a man weak, sure I was jealous of Amelia's and Sebastian's love, but I never thought I would fall in love. But my whole perspective changed once I met her, she made me believe love was a beautiful thing but I never knew it could be tragic too.

The minute our eyes laid on one another, I knew I was damned from that moment on. I don't know how, but she slowly started to creep herself into my heart and claimed her mark in there. If I could, I would offer my heart for her in a silver platter to show how much she means to me, if I could I would take all her pain away and bear them on my shoulders if it meant I could see her beautiful smile once more.

"P-please, promise me Hunter", Her voice came out barely above a whisper.

Swallowing the lump in my throat, my shaky hands wiped away her tears as I rested my head against her forehead. I didn't want to admit the obvious because this moment would seem real, but yet our hearts already knew the answer. Blood oozed out of her and my heart wrenched with agony to see her eyes slowly become lifeless.

"I can't live without you, Mia Bella", A sob racked through the both of us.

"This isn't a goodbye, this is until we meet again, Hunter", A slight smile took over her lips.

Shaking my head at her, I slowly kissed her forehead savoring her sweet taste, "I promise you, I will take care of Nicholas".

"I-I Love you so much", Her eyes started to close as I tried to swallow the cry of agony.

"Please, please, I beg you", Shaking her shoulder with hope, I waited for her to open her beautiful eyes.

A scream left my lips as I looked at the sky with her in my arms. If this is a dream please let me wake up from this, I can't lose her, not now not ever. No matter how much I shook her, her eyes still remained closed and her hands turned limp at her sides. Embracing her tightly in my hands, I sobbed until there were no tears left.

Standing up with her in my arms, I looked at Sebastian. Shaking my head slowly, I walked out of the warehouse and got inside the car. Closing my eyes, I tried not to look at the woman in my arms but it was impossible. A tear slid down my cheeks as I thought of my life without her in it. That was the thing, I couldn't imagine without my life because she was my lifeline. But I had to be strong if not for myself but for Nicholas.

Men started to fill the car and once my eyes landed on Nicholas sitting there with his eyes casted down, my own eyes filled with tears once again. The promise I made to her, I intent to keep it, I will raise Nicholas as my own son and give him a life full of love. Glancing down, I gently pushed her hair out of the way and pulled her closer to my chest.

"Rest easy, Mia Bella, I promise you, I will raise him as my own", Kissing her forehead once more, I stared straight ahead.

The car came to a stop, and I got out carefully with her still in my arms. Glancing towards Sebastian and Damon, I nodded at them and they lead the way with Nicholas holding Damon's hand. Upon entering the mansion, I flinched when I made eye contact with Amelia. Her face paled when she glanced down and her hands covered her mouth as a sob racked through her.

"Oh my god, no", She came rushing to my side and stared at Melody's lifeless body.

Sophia tried to keep her upright when she nearly started to lose consciousness but her husband carried her upstairs towards their room. Gulping the bile in my throat, I glanced down and tried not to sob to my heart's content. No matter how much I wanted to scream or cry, I had to be strong for our son.

"Micheal, o-organize a funeral for today", My voice cracked as my heart broke in to two.

—————————————————————————-

I am so sorry for doing this to you Hunter, but it had to be done.

I sobbed so bad in this chapter, the love they have will always remain in their hearts and mine too 😭😭💔💔.

But this is not the end, there is still one more chapter, before their beautiful and tragic love story closes its book.

Please vote and comment 💕💕.