Chapter 22

Just a warning, this chapter has some mature scenes so be ware lol. Happy reading.

Melody

After what Hunter told me, I was overwhelmed and for a second the fear in me just vanished. I couldn't put it into words of how I felt at that exact moment. Most people would run for their life if they ever found out that the person they like is in a some sort of a mafia but I wasn't. I've been through so many shit in my life that nothing did scare me anymore. Nothing except him.

Hunter was a guy who would do anything to protect the ones he loves and I knew somehow we would get my son back. But I wasn't afraid for my own life, but my son's. As long as he's in the arms of Axel, he couldn't be safe and whenever I thought of losing him, my heart felt like it wasn't there anymore. A mother shouldn't feel like this, a mother should raise her child and love him unconditionally but I didn't have the privilege of doing none those things.

Sometimes I wonder why I ever fell for Axel. What was so special about him that made my heart palpitate whenever I thought of him? Sure he was good looking and had manners that most guys didn't at that time but besides those things, he was just an average guy. But with Hunter it's completely different, he's just him and he doesn't have to try to be anyone else before my heart feels like it's going to burst inside my chest.

"You mind if I take a shower?", His voice broke my train of thoughts.

"No, go ahead", Glancing towards him, I motioned my hand to the the bathroom.

Giving me a grin, he turned around and disappeared from my sight. Letting out a sigh, I stood up and took the advantage to change my clothes. Hunter has been staying with us more often, most of the time he would get calls here and there and whenever it was an emergency he would leave but come back as soon as his job was finished.

Looking at the mirror, I let out a smile and nodded at myself. Even though what I am wearing is just a casual outfit, I actually like how I looked. Hearing the bathroom door open, I turned around and the sight before me literally left me breathless.

My eyes greedily looked all over his body. A tattoo was drawn on his chest but I didn't know the meaning of it. It looked like an angel's wings with a few words written so small that I couldn't make out what it said. As my eyes traveled further my breath got caught in my throat. His toned body was literally making it hard for me to breathe.

I quickly averted my eyes as he glanced at me. Taking slow and deliberate steps, he gauged at my reaction. Any time he took a step forward, I took a step back and when my leg hit the edge of the bed, he took the opportunity to lay me down. We stared at each other and it felt like our hearts were beating as one right this second.

Putting his hands on either side of my head, he twirled a stand of my hair and leaned down. Our breath mingled as one and my eyes followed his lips as he continued to lean down. Warm lips brushed over mine ever so slightly and I let out a satisfied sigh as soon as our lips touched.

He licked my lips to ask for an entrance and I opened my mouth to grant his wishes. As soon as his tongue made contact with mine, I let out a moan and entwined our hands together. Breaking the kiss, I gasped for air, but his lips traveled down to my neck. My hands gripped the bedsheets as his torturous mouth began to lick, suck and kiss my neck like there was no tomorrow.

His hands wandered down to my jeans and popped the buttons open. No matter how hard I tried to tell him to stop, I couldn't because as much as I wanted to deny it, I wanted this more than anything. Discarding my jeans, he looked at me.

"Do you want me to stop?", He questioned.

Shaking my head, I pulled him down and kissed him hard. He removed my panties and his lips traveled further down my body. By the time he reached what he was looking for, I was a moaning mess under him.  Leaving trail of kisses on my inner thighs, he made eye contact with me as he kissed my pussy. Arching my back, my hips bucked as he began to lap up my juices. Before I knew what was happening, he had my hands cuffed to the headboard and panic crawled towards my body.

"Relax", He muttered and came up to kiss me.

My tight muscles relaxed under him and a loud moan slipped through my lips as he started to rub my clit. Willing for my hands to be free, I pulled the handcuff but to no vail it just stayed where it was. Slipping two digits inside me, he began to finger me vigorously, by the time I almost reached my climax, I was a writhing mess.

I was almost close that I could taste it, but before I could come, his fingers were gone and I whimpered at the loss of feeling him. Staring deeply into my eyes, he removed the towel which was bearing him and let it drop to the floor. My eyes took in his full form and I almost came undone when my eyes landed on his cock.

Before I could utter a word, his lips crashed down on mine and washed my worries away. Entering me slowly, he gave me time to adjust and soon all I felt was pleasure. My hips bucked giving him a single to begin moving and my wishes came true as he began to move torturously slow.

"Hunter, please", Begging him with my eyes to move faster, I let out an unknown sound as he began to move faster.

My eyes connected with his and I grasped his neck to pull him closer to me. Our lips clashed together and fought for dominance. Breaking the kiss, my back arched as he continued to go faster. A silent scream tore through my lips as my climax washed over me and at the same time with a groan, he came undone.

Slipping out of me, he pulled me closer to his chest and pulled the duvet over us. My eyes began to droop and I yawned as I continued to close my eyes. But before I could go into a deep slumber I heard those three words he uttered.

"I love you".

  ————————————————————————

Woah I really need a fan rn. *fans herself*.

Please don't forget to vote and comment💕.