Chapter 8

Melody

Staring at the walls of my room, I let out a sigh and snuggled up into my pillow. These days, it felt like I had nothing to do in life but to lay in bed all day and night. No matter how much Aiden and Emma tried to pry me out into going out I just couldn't. I wanted to sleep all day and just forget I ever met him but my heart would race whenever I thought of him.

Sitting up from my bed, I scowled as an image of him popped up inside my mind. Even though I only met him once, apparently my mind couldn't forget the image of him. It was reminding me of how his chocolate brown orbs shone as he looked down at me, how his broad shoulders made me feel safe and secured.

"I am going crazy", I muttered out loud and trudged my way to the bathroom.

Needing a nice long shower, I stripped out of my pajamas which consisted of a tank-top and short shorts, I made sure to lock my room and went into the bathroom. Getting into the tub, I turned on the water to medium and let out another satisfying sigh as the warm water hit my naked body. 

After thirty minutes of cleansing my body, I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around me, drying myself up, I let my hair loose to dry up by itself, using a hair dryer sounded like too much work right now. Only in my undergarments now, I secured the towel around me once more and got out of the bathroom.

Making my way into my closet, I pulled the door open and picked out random clothes. The closet door was wide open and it felt like someone was watching me, shrugging off that thought, I pulled the shirt over my head and zipped up my jeans.

Turning around, I hung the towel on a hanger and made my way to my room. I eyed my desk warily contemplating whether if I should continue my drawing. After a few seconds, I gave up and started to walk towards my bed.

I still couldn't shake off the weird feeling and I shuddered as a hot breath hit my neck. Frozen on my spot, I gulped and my eyes surveyed the whole room looking for something to protect myself, but I came up with nothing. The hands of the stranger traveled to cup my waist and a shudder ran through me.

I couldn't even move, let alone speak, I tried to scream but where would that get me? Aiden nor Emma were home as they went grocery shopping and wouldn't be back later in the day. Trying to move away from the stranger, I took a small step but his hands tightened around my waist.

"It's me", He whispered in my ear and his voice literally made my breath hitch.

It was alluring how his voice sounded deep and sexy. I could recognize his voice from miles away and when he leaned in ever so slightly, his breathing hitting my neck even more, my eyes immediately closed instinctively.

"H-how did you get in?", My voice came out breathless.

It took him a while to answer, "I have my own ways".

A chuckle escaped through me but I didn't question where he knew I lived, I knew there was more to him then he led on and I would try to find out soon. My back was still to him and I wanted to see his face so I swiveled around to face him.

A grin stretched across his face and he bent down slightly so I could see him properly. His eyes were turning dark and his whole face was flawless that I was jealous of how handsome he looked. 

"I couldn't get your name the first time we met", He pointed out with a raised brow.

My own brows shot up and I shook my head not wanting to give him my name that easily. Pouting slightly, he leaned in and his eyes shone with mischief.

"If you don't tell me, I am going to moan it out of you", The look on his face told me he wasn't kidding.

Taking the challenge, I made a zipping and locking motion of my lips and crossed my arms over my chest. He took a step forward and I swallowed the lump in my throat as his eyes traveled down to my body.

I stood my ground but inside I wanted to run away before he could catch me. His fingers traveled down my arms making me shiver in anticipation. His lips brushed across my collarbone and I bit my lip trying to keep any sound from escaping my lips.

His lips become more hungrier as he began to lick, suck and kiss my neck obviously wanting to leave hickeys. Biting my lip harder, I tried to squirm out of his hold but his hands tightened around me. Finally not being able to contain any sounds, I let go of my lip and let out a breathy moan.

"Ah", I cried out when he hit my sweet spot between my collarbone and neck.

Clutching his shirt in my hands, I closed my eyes and tried to enjoy the pleasure he was giving me. His hands wandered down my thighs and spread them apart. Unbuttoning my jeans, his hands disappeared into my panties.

A few seconds later, his hands cupped my sex and rubbed my clit making me cry out in pure bliss. Just as I was about to reach my climax he stopped and looked at me with a smirk. My scowl came back and I sighed giving up.

"It's Melody".

     ————————————————————————

Please don't forget to vote and comment 💕.