Chapter 19

Just a lil filler 🤠🤠

Eerika

I come for a nice evening with my three closest Midgard friends and I'm already being torn away.
"Again, I just got here Phil!" I throw my arms up in annoyance. With all that's been going on, I just need some time to clear the mind.
"Not my orders. Please, Eerika, come with me."
Phil grabs my wrist which causes Tony to step in.
"Get your hand off her! She will only be going if she wants to go. You will not force her, Agent." Tony spat out the word "Agent." I found it adorable that he is sticking up for me.
I looked at Tony and shot him a smile.
"Do not fright sir Tony. I can protect myself, but I send you my deepest gratitude for sticking up for me."
I began to walk towards the teleporting elevator.
"Come, Son of Coul, bring me to Sir Director."
Phil's face gave off a weird expression. He had a smirk but he seemed confused. (I hope y'all know what I'm talking abt)

 (I hope y'all know what I'm talking abt)

(Ik bad quality, but it makes me giggle)

"Alright."
Phil nodded at the couple.
"Stark. Pepper."
With that we left.

"Sorry to take you away from your little play date, Eerika. If I had the choice you know I wouldn't." Phil said sadly. The elevator played some peaceful music. It's much more peaceful than the Bifrost.
"Never fear, Son of Coul, for I will live a very long life. Stark and Lady Pepper will see me much more." Phil stared at me, confused, for a moment but then nodded. The elevator stopped and the two of us walked out onto the roof. A S.H.I.E.L.D jet was waiting for us.

It's a fairly small jet, but I wasn't expecting much from Midgard. Inside are multiple seats with a tray table, nothing much really.

I sat down across from Phil. I'd love to catch up with him. It's only been a few weeks, but a lot can happen in such a short amount of time. Perhaps you can watch your brother fall to his death, because of you.
"So, Son of Coul, how have you been doing? How is that cellist of yours? What was her name again?"
The jet began to take off, I sure do hate the feeling of my ears popping.
"Her name is Audrey. She's not mine, yet. I'm thinking of asking her to be my girlfriend soon. I just don't know how to do it."
I internally 'awed.' I love hearing people talk about their lovers.
"Well, all I can say is, speak with your heart and not your mind." Phil hesitantly opened his mouth. He had to muster out some energy before asking
"Can I practice on you? I mean, can you pretend to be Audrey, I want to see a reaction."
My eyes widened a bit. I will not be doing that.
"Maybe later, comrade. Please, enlighten me with the reasoning as to why you are taking me."
Coulson nodded and pulled out a piece of glass. He tapped on it a few times before more incredibly accurate paintings grew on the cover.
"I assume he is calling you in to talk about the Avengers Initiative. If I'm being honest, that man doesn't tell me a damn thing."
Phil began to swipe his finger across the screen. A black and white painting of a man in a tight uniform came up.
"It would consist of you, Captain America, Tony Stark, and Natasha Romanoff. Only Natasha has agreed to join this elite team. Tony isn't very qualified. Captain America barely knows about the initiative. So it would be great to get a few more yes's. Hell, even your brother would fit the criteria perfectly."
I swiped the glass to copy Phil's actions. A young lady with red hair came on the screen.
"What is a black widow?"
I asked. The glass said that "Black Widow" is her aliases.
"That is her code name. Not many of our agent have them. Natasha is a former Russian spy that developed the name black widow because even though she looks beautiful on the outside, she is deadly on the inside."
I nodded in approval. I like the sound of her.
"What about you, Eerika, how have you been?"

Oh my Odin.
My brother killed my father to stop him from killing my adoptive father. I then had to watch my two brothers fight as one tries to freeze my homeworld. Just as I think havoc is finally over, my brother is falling off the bridge. I try to save him, but he loosens his grip causing him to fall towards his death. I have become underweight and have done terrible things to my body which I regret more than anything. But I have scars as a painful reminder of everything I had done to myself.

"I am more than great! Thank you for asking!"
Phil stares at me for a moment.
"Tell me the truth. You stared at your arms for a minute straight. I'm no physiologist, but i think you are not 'more than great.' Phil spoke. I shook my head quickly.
"I assure you friend, I was just lost in thought!" I placed an arm on his shoulder in assurance. Phil hesitantly nodded.

Of course I want to let out my feelings, just not here. Not now. I will when the time is right.
"How much longer?"
Phil shouted out to a pilot.
"About two hours till' we reach the H.U.B, sir!"
Phil turned back to me.
"If you want, you can probably get some sleep. You look a little under-rested. Must be all of the more than great times you've been having, huh?"
I shot him a weird look.
"I am quite tired."

I rested my head back and closed my eyes. At first my eyelids burned, but then became heavy. The feeling of being in the air is almost calming.
I fell asleep rather quickly.