8. Keep it?

Short Chapter :/

Rocki's POV:
After I woke up and ate breakfast, DJ locked her, Jackson, and I in her room to talk. "So what were you guys thinking of doing with the baby." DJ asked as we were seated. We both shrugged and looked back at her. "We'll have you considered any options?" She asked hopefully, "I don't want an abortion." I said making the room quieter, "Ok, why not?" DJ asked, "I did a project on them and the side effects that happen are a scary possibility." I tell her. She knods her head as if she understands, "So what about adoption?" DJ asked. "I would be okay with that, I just don't  want to see the baby because I feel it will hurt too much." I say to that question. She knods her head again obviously scared for the next option, "And there's also keeping the baby," We both remain silent, "Jackson, you haven't spoken the whole time what's your opinion?" He continued to stare at the floor, "I want to keep it." He said. The room feel coldly silent for a few seconds, "Are you sure you don't wanna...?" DJ started asking, "I want to keep it." Jackson said still looking at the floor. "Jackson you know there's lots that goes into..." DJ starts, "I want to keep it." He says his eyes still glued to the floor. "Jackson, honey.." DJ tried again, "Mom," Jackson says looking up right into DJ's eyes, "I want to keep the baby." They just stare down each other for a few seconds as I sit there awkwardly wishing I was anywhere else. DJ suddenly turns to me, "Well, we still haven't heard from you Rocki." She says. Jackson and her both look at me and I feel very small. "Well, I, I...." I start still not knowing what to say, what I believe, or what someone wants me to say. Then I remembered I always say what I want. "I wanna keep it too."

Jackson's POV:
I didn't realize until Rocki was talking about she wanted for the baby of what I really wanted. I started to picture Rocki smiling at me holding a baby, like she did yesterday, but it wasn't my cousin, it was my baby. I know people say babies ruin your life because of the matinence, but Rocki is one of the strongest people I know and my house is practically made of babies so I have a little experience. I know it sounds crazy but when I was telling my mom I wanted to keep the baby I knew it was what I really wanted. I was thrilled when Rocki agreed with me, but I guess my mom wasn't, because she lectured us for two hours on how painstaking and horrible parenting was and how our house was too full anyway. (She also didn't like it when I made the "well I guess it's just gonna be a Fuller house" pun). But Rocki and I both didn't crack and still wanted to keep it. My mom finally gave up for the day and said she was going to schedule a Doctors appointment for Rocki and was going to get her mom's signature. I didn't know how she was going to do that but I didn't argue with her. Rocki and I both went to my room and sat on my bed. Unexpectedly she turned over and kissed me on the lips. "What was that for?" I ask suspiciously. She shrugged her shoulders. "I love you."