3. Traditions&Labels

Rocki's POV:
This whole Saturday morning sex thing became a bit of a tradition in the Fuller House. I tackled him in his living room we make out a little in the parlor, fuck a little in his bedroom, then sleep until the afternoon, then leave. But this tradition started to lead to not just sleeping but talking, real conversations we've never had before, that just made my obsession with him worse. My whole tough act was slowly being blown by this sweetie. See look what I just called him this is disgraceful. But he really is a great guy, he's kind, he's handsome, he's generous, obedient, he's even pretty smart in his own dumb way. Not to mention he feels horribly guilty about the prom thing and says sorry for it about every time I see him. He also keeps asking if we're dating, and as much as I want that I tell him I don't want to label it, because it's much safer that way. Besides, that's always how people from my family have their relationships "without labels". On second thought labeling this might not be so bad..

Jackson's POV:
Traditions as we call it with Rocki have made my life better. Everything about them, about her is just amazing. I can't even tell you how much I love her. I shouldn't love her at this young of an age I guess but I can't stop myself. I want to tell Rocki how I feel, but she really doesn't seem interested in labels, or in being my boyfriend at all. It sometimes feels like I'm just a dick with a face, and maybe that's all I am but why does that mean we can't be together I mean she's so strong and smart and fucking gorgeous and I just can't stand another minute without her not dating me. Rocky walks back into my room with too mugs. "What's inside?" I ask smiling, "Guess." She says smirking, I sip what I know is my coffee she gets every time and watch her laugh as it gives me a mustache. "You look like a dork." She exclaims hurling over in laughter. I place my coffee down and start to tickle her as she starts a fit of laughing and yelling at me to stop. I finally do as I'm over her on the ground. "This feels very romantic movie." Rocki says sitting up from the uncomfortable position, "I guess it is." I respond, we both stare at eachother for what feels like an hour but was really like 15 seconds until she says me name, "Yeah?" I reply still right in front of her face. She hesitates, and this is the look she gets when she looses her mostly tough outsides to show me a glimpse of her huggable inside. "Would you ever want to be my boyfriend? Like if I ever asked you what would you say?" She says to me sheepishly, I gaze at her blushing and ask if it's a trick she shakes her head. I inhale, "I would probably say yes." I reply keeping my best cool football player voice I can muster, which I'm about to pull off till I slip from the position we're in and fall in my face. I hear Rocki hysterically laughing at me and roll my eyes. She hovers over my face, "We'll see you next time my clumsy stupid boyfriend, and good job at making your girlfriend laugh." She kisses me softly on the lips and runs off. Leaving me there looking like a dope. Boyfriend? Wow, Sweet, labels.