10.Telling the Family

Jackson's POV:
My mom has told everyone in the house that Rocki's mom was going on a business trip and that's why Rocki was here. I was really embarrassed to confront my family and tell them I made a mistake like this. They've always had so much trust in me and I'm worried I would loose it all if they knew. But they were starting to get suspicious, and we couldn't keep it from them forever, so today we were telling them. My mom also called up my grandpa, Jesse, Becky, Joey and all my cousins last week to stay with us, so they would find out too. My mom called a family meeting and shoved Rocki and I up in front of everyone while she sat down. Everyone was staring at me and I automatically froze up. After a minute of being dumbfounded, Rocki rolled her eyes and said, "We have announcement to make.". She smiled at me reassuringly and I started, "So, uh.......Rocki and I........Well.....we are kinda.....um..." I get interrupted by Ramona, "Dating? We all know that already." Everyone laughs and I settle them back down, "Uh yeah that but.....well...Rocki is.....um...She is.." I start, everyone on the edge of their seats, and Rocki can't take it anymore, "I'm pregnant" she says and the room goes still. I look at my toes my face heating up with shame, for doing this to her and to my family. "I....Is this for real?" Stephanie asks me, "Yeah." I state as the tension continues. I hear someone getting up and watch as Ramona leaves the room to go upstairs, not looking at us as Kimmy and Fernando run after her. My heart is beating so fast I feel like I'm going to explode. My Grandpa Danny is the first one to speak, "DJ did you know about this?" He asks. "Yes." My mom says after hesitating a moment. "And you didn't think to tell me about this?" My Grandpa  says raising his voice. "Dad it wasn't my information to tell," She says standing up, "and I don't have to tell you everything, I'm an adult." She snaps, leading Rocki and I out of the living room into the kitchen. "You two go up to your room, we all need a minute." My mom says while rubbing her forehead. Rocki and I sit on my bed, and I lay my head on her lap. "Look, I'm sorry about that." Rocki says while stroking my hair. "Sorry about what?"
"I'm sorry about just saying I was pregnant when you were trying to say it, I should've been more patient. I also know your family is really important to you like that, I just never really had people who care enough to be disappointed." Rocki rambles out as she continues stroking my baby hairs out of my face. I sit up next to her, and hug her tightly. "Don't be." I whisper in her ear.

Ramona's POV:
I can't believe it, Rocki is pregnant with Jackson's baby. I really care about the both of them, and I want to support them and all, but I just can't hide how sad this makes me. I like Rocki, she knows what she wants, she tells it how it is and she is overall very down to earth, even if she looks spiky on the outside. Jackson, well Jackson is like a brother to me, he basically is my brother without the actual related by blood part. He's like a little puppy dog who's kind but clueless and just needs some proper guidance. Of course, when two people I care about started dating I was happy for them, and I was happy Jackson had gotten over Lola finally, but as time went on I questioned my original thought. Rocki is just more....experienced....you could say, she just was very rough with him and made him very needy, he always ran to me wishing he could have her back whenever they broke up. On the other hand, Jackson said horrible things about Rocki in front of people just to act cool, he's just so young and stupid. They are both pretty young and stupid. That's why I didn't want this to happen to them, now they are forever connected, whatever they do. I know relationships shouldn't be based off who I want with who, but I just don't want to see them get hurt, and now I know they definitely will be. My parents come into my room and both hug me as tears fall down my cheeks. "Honey it will be alright;they'll be okay." My parents insisted, but I just didn't believe that could be true.

Jackson's POV:
My family was in total divide. Jesse, Becky, Stephanie, Jimmy, My mom and all their kids were on Rocki and I's side, while Danny, Kimmy, Fernando, Ramona, Joey and all their kids were not. Houseguests took turns talking to Rocki and I, whether giving their opinions of disapproval or their support. Max told me that I was irresponsible but I was his brother and he would always love me. Joey couldn't even make a joke as he told us he wouldn't be talking to us for awhile, and that we were a bad influence on his children. Jesse and Becky told me that they wish us the best of luck in whatever we choose to do and they'll be there. Fernando And Kimmy scolded us for making their daughter cry and for being stupid. Stephanie and Jimmy, said they loved us and would be here with any help, as they are new to having a baby. When my Grandpa Danny walked into the room I could tell this talk would be the far worst. His fingers were curled into fists and his eyebrows were in a deep arch. "I can't believe you." He said sitting down next to us as we kept quiet. "Quite a mess you've put us all into just for yourselves to get a moment of pleasure." He says coldly, as Rocki glares at him. "I can't believe it's with her either Jackson, another one of her people almost ruining our family, first Stephanie almost took the wrong path with Gia and then her daughter goes and messes up your life." I'm about to go off at him, but he continues, "I can't believe someone in my family could've done something like this, but I should've figured it would've been you out of the boys, your the stupid one, the careless one, the....." He starts as Rocki goes up into his face and grits her teeth. "You can insult me, my family, my reputation, but you will not insult Jackson, you hear me, and how dare you treat your own grandson the way you would treat some trailer trash." She yells at him, grabs my hand and walks away. I stare at her dumbfounded at the spectacle she just pulled. "What?" She snaps as she noticed I'm staring at her, "You are SO not trailer trash." I respond.