VII

- Will-

Gods. I thought. I've already kissed him!

Really, I shouldn't have. Luckily, my mate didn't seem to be complaining.

I almost growled. This trip was taking much to long.

We made our way through the woods in comfortable silence.

Finally, we reached the pack gates.

Then I did growl, lowly, before restraining myself.

" Will?" Nico asked.

I composed myself. " I'm fine." I said, grabbing his hand and watching his face turn the slightest bit punk before fading away. That flustered him? I would have some fun with this.

If he let me. I reminded myself. If he accepted the mating bond.

The situation with Lydia, Adam, and Bennet made me too worried about this. Rejecting the mating bond rarely ever happened.

We walked into the pack and after about three seconds half of the males were gone, another two and another quarter. Three more and everyone else was gone. Even my friends, who I would trust with my life. But not Nico's. Not yet.

The only people left were the three gay guys and one hey girl with the Bi girl next to her.

I was just barely keeping control as we walked up to my house to see my father.

It shouldn't be this bad. I thought. I've never heard of it being described as this bad.

My father looked up as we walked in. Because he was the alpha, and was capable of using all his senses, he could tell that I had found my mate.

I could see the thoughts racing through his head. Gay, Neco, embarrassment, boy, unnatural.

I almost growled at him. The only reason I didn't was because In this pack, it would mean challenging him.

My mother rushed over as Nico came up next to me, his hand giving me a reassuring squeeze.

I was incredibly grateful, but I couldn't let that show in front of my father.

My mother put a reassuring hand on my fathers shoulder, and after a second, put her other on his other shoulder.

She looked up, and I could tell she realized too.

She smiled at me, then turned her attention to Nico.

My mother smiled widely.

" Hello young man." My mother said.

" Hello." Nico got out.

My father wasn't doing to well, even with my mother.

She seemed to notice, and suddenly a calming presence filled the room. Luckily, it worked on me too.

My mother smiled at Nico. " Why don't you take Will up to his room. Just up the stairs, the last on the left."

I saw Nico nod out of the corner of my eye and I felt his hand pulling me away.

We walked, me being willing to be pulled by him.

As we walked I slowly came out of the drowsiness spell my mother had put on me and my father. I noticed Nico's hand in mine. And where we were going.