III

- Will-

I woke up later in the evening, but it didn't seem to late.

I walked inside and stole one of the cookies off of the tray and popped it in my mouth.

I walked the reports over to Sam, checking my watch as I did. Six, not too late.

I have the reports to Sam and was making my way back to the house when a fight broke out.

I rushed over. Adam and Bennet. Adam has Lidia behind her. Girl problems, I thought. Taken to extreme levels with werewolves.

Bennet surged forward, trying to get to Lydia. Adam lunged, blocking him and tearing at his shoulder.

I got into the fight, raising my alpha pull. I stopped it pretty quickly.

Lydia stuck to Adam, holding his arm and staring coldly at Bennett.

Something told me this was Bennett's Fault.

I pulled Bennett up and looked over to Lydia and Adam. Adam shouldn't be anywhere near Bennett right now. But Lydia.... she could come. Someone had to.

" Lydia." I looked at her. " Could you come with me to," I paused looking at Bennett, " confirm some things for me?"

Adam growled and stepped forward. " She's not going anywhere with him."

I stared at Adam and I felt my eyes glaze over. Changing color, and my alpha dominance surged up.

" She'll be fine." I said. " I won't let him near her."

Adam stares at me just a second more before relenting. "Fine."

I took Lydia and Bennett over to my house putting Bennett in the wolf proof cage for when he wakes up, he would be angry.

I turned to Lydia. " What happened?"

Lydia glared at Bennett. " I rejected the mating bond."

I sucked in a breath. Rejecting the mating bond, that didn't happen often.

" I wanted to be with Adam." Lydia said. " Not Bennett."

I looked over at Bennett. It was true, you could reject the mating bond. I knew Bennett, and understood why Lydia might say no to him.

I also knew that this wouldn't go away.

" I'll see about getting him moved to a different pack." I said.

Lydia looked down. " Thank you, Alpha."

I stared at her, surprised. I wasn't alpha yet. I guess this means she approves of me. I thought.