Scene 6 - Arriving on the Panther 7V9

The Panther 7V9 sails across the sea with speed, but underneath the water is someone in water gear with a scuba dive machine travelling fast considering it is small in pursuit of a powerful ship, Joe is travelling alongside the bottom of the vessel. The crew are unaware that there is an enemy spy alongside the ship underneath the water pursuing the ship with the intention of destroying the ship.

Captain:

Report Lieutenant.

Lieutenant 1:

Nothing to report at the minute Captain, not a ship in sight.

Captain:

Idiot!

The Captain storms of the bridge leaving the two Lieutenants alone on the deck.

Lieutenant 2:

One day, we're going to throw him off the deck.

Underneath the sea, Joe is sidelining the ship but is about to report back to the World Navy with his communicator inside his oxygen mask.

Joe:

Joe 90 to World Navy, am sidelining the Panther 7V9 now.

Sam:

Good Joe. You now have to try and get aboard the ship and plant the bomb inside right in the centre of the vessel.

Joe:

Why couldn't I just put the bomb here and then go?

Sam:

Because Joe, if the ship goes up from the side then some can jump off overboard and start all over again. If we plant the bomb in the centre, nobody will be able to survive if they don't listen.

Joe:

Sounds like a nasty rogue killer group up here who will stop at nothing.

Sam:

Yes, that's why they've got to be stopped now. Good luck Joe.

Joe:

Joe 90 over and out.

The radio is turned off and then proceeds with his mission, first he parks the scuba transporter as locks it against the side of the ship as he then tries hard to cling onto the ship and get overboard with magnetic hands and boots which enable him to climb up the ship. A noble, proud guard on patrol is aware of the surroundings of his duties, a few seconds after he walks past Joe pokes his head up observing the ship around so that he isn't caught by anyone. With the coast clear, he makes a break for it to the other side of the deck and hides behind a set of crates carrying a large, heavy bomb in both hands before the guard returns. Noticing a compartment on the side, Joe takes the opportunity to explore the hidden corridor.

At the Command Deck, the Captain grows impatient at his crew until Laura enters the room again.

Captain:

Anything now?

Lieutenant 1:

Still nothing Captain.

Captain:

Not any type of ship or aircraft?

Lieutenant 1:

There will be one soon sir.

Captain:

For your sake, I hope so.

Laura:

For who's sake now my Captain.

Captain:

Oh erm, never you mind my dear. Don't worry, there will be another ship in sight soon so we can shoot it down.

Laura:

Good. I'm looking forward to another showdown with your toys.

She vibrantly exits the control deck whilst the three sailors observe her attractive body.

Captain:

Oh yes. Yes. Stop staring you cretins and get back to your work before I throw you off the ship.

Lieutenant 2:

What? Yes yes, back to work, you heard what he said.

Lieutenant 1:

Oh yes back to work.

Lieutenant 2:

Back to work.

Captain:

(Leaving) I can't believe I actually pay these low-intelligent worms good salaries.

Joe is keeping to the shadows and corners around the corridor of the ship with nobody around, even though he is keeping alert for anyone. Suddenly, he hears the sound of footsteps and quickly dives behind another crate with his gun ready to fire. Seconds later, a skinny, weak soldier unaware of Joe and rather dim slops down the corridor wearing a shaggy uniform. He doesn't notice Joe, but the agent is still prepared for the unexpected anyway. Finally, he leaves making the corridor open for Joe to continue his mission by more cautious and observant creeping down the corridor.