Scene 1 - Testing

(Century 21 sting)

We are staring across the landscape of the sea, nothing really to interest, just plain aqua blue sea stretching for miles and miles across the world. Suddenly, a huge and mighty ship comes from the right, dominating the screen. This ship as we observe is marked with the label "Panther 7V9" on the side of the ship, with it is armed torpedoes and missiles prepared on the decks across the ship. All the different machine canons have their view of the shot, but all are powerful and destructive. The ship continues its maiden voyage out to sea with an unknown destination, but we get a shot of the exterior of the top deck, where the Captain and sailors are monitoring and controlling the military vessel. We zoom into the interior of the ship's deck, where the proud Captain stands over the sophisticated and complex controls of the ship where the sailors stand and operate, the Russian comes to address his shipmates.

Captain:

Lieutenant, report on our position.

Lieutenant 1:

We are in currently in International Fix System 292 Reference S Captain.

Captain:

Which means what you idiot?

Lieutenant 1:

We are in the middle of the Indian Ocean sir.

Captain:

Good, now all we have to do is wait for a sign of the next vessel.

Laura:

(Cough) Hello boys.

The three crewmen turn to face Laura, the attractive model who is positioned in a stylish position by the door in a rather sexy manner. The crewmen, especially The Captain, do their best not to fall for her looks.

Captain:

Oh, err, um Laura my dear. What brings you here?

She enters the room with a dashing elegance to her stride as the sailors still try to look away.

Laura:

Oh I merely wanted to see how my wonderful knights in shining armour were doing in the Captain's Cabin so you call it.

Captain:

But of course my dear, you are more than welcome up here.

He also realizes that the other two are looking at the model.

What are you staring at then men, hmm? Get back to your sailing before we crash imbeciles.

They return to sailing their wonderful craft as ordered.

Lieutenant 1:

(Confused)Oh, erm, yes Captain.

Lieutenant 2:

(Confused) Yes, err, very good sir.

Captain:

I must apologize for these two's disgraceful behaviour my lady.

Laura:

Don't worry about it my angels. I came up here because I would like to see one of your fantastic missiles and launchers in action. After all, that is why I am here.

Captain:

Oh yes my dear, at once.

Lieutenant 2:

Excuse me Captain.

Captain:

Speak you insulant dog!

Lieutenant 2:

We have a ship that is West to us by forty degrees sir.

Captain:

So.

Lieutenant 2:

Well... Should we not aim the missiles at the ship?

Captain:

(Sarcastically) What a good idea Lieutenant. Maybe you should prepare to fire at the ship so we can show our missiles off to Ms. Laura here?

Lieutenant 2:

Yes sir, preparing to fire.

The two Lieutenants make eye contact and their face suggests that they have had enough of their Captain bossing and snapping at them.

Captain:

Idiots!

The simplistic and slow cargo vessel gently swims in the sea from the right to left of the screen, the ship isn't as vastly superior in terms of design or build to the Panther 7V9. One of the smaller missiles launchers is activated and violently swings around with its aim pointing in the direction of the targeted vessel, waiting for the trigger in the control room by the crewmen, the machine cannon is loaded directly in line as we can see from a side-shot of the launcher and cargo ship. The Lieutenants are hard-working at the controls of their ship preparing to fire the missiles, whilst The Captain and Laura are standing overseeing and watching the rival cargo ship closely from the deck.

Lieutenant 1:

Ready to fire now Captain.

Captain:

Good Lieutenant. Laura, would you care to take a look on the balcony to get a much better view of the destruction.

Laura:

Oh, why thank you darling.

Captain:

After you my dear. If there is anything wrong with this launch you two then I will have your heads for this.

It is still the launcher aimed directly at the ship's target, the other vessel. The Captain and Laura are waiting in excitement for the destruction of the cargo ship, they are outside the command deck of the ship because that is where the balcony is perched, with the set of high rails, they watch.

Laura:

I'm looking forward to this Captain.

Captain:

Rest assure Laura that this will be spectacular. Alright Lieutenant, open fire!

Lieutenant 2 is ready with the launcher control, he announces his intention before proceeding.

Lieutenant 2:

Firing now!

He activates a big, red-marked button to the side of the controls. The missile is rocketed from its launcher with a deafening explosion as it races to the cargo ship. It is obliterated into a fire of fury and rage from its roaring explosion, easily sinking the ship down to the depths of the sea. The two exhibitionists of the explosion, The Captain and Laura, recover from the booming noise of the imploding rocket launcher but are fine after the infernal destruction of the cargo ship.

Captain:

And that my dear is only one of our smallest missiles.

(Opening titles)