Scene 4 - Shooting down enemy aircrafts

From the left side of the screen, three interceptor aircraft fly in unison side by side. One-manned but fast, they are coloured in a dark, army green tint, with their missiles attached to their nose cones, the stereotype for a military interceptor missile. The ship is continuing its maiden voyage across the Indian ocean. In the command deck, the sailors report another sighting for enemy aircraft as the readings show to the Lieutenant.

Lieutenant 1:

Captain. We have more enemy aircrafts on a course for us.

Captain:

What is its position then you snivelling little rat?

Lieutenant 1:

Well. It is on a course of 60 degrees to starboard.

Captain:

More enemy ships on target for this vessel. Prepare to stand by with the launchers.

Lieutenant 2:

Yes sir.

The sexy looking Laura comes on to the deck to ask the crew their position.

Laura:

What's that I hear gentlemen? We have another enemy aircraft approaching us.

The Captain looks smug at the tall, attractive model.

Captain:

Oh err... there is nothing to worry about my dear Laura. We are just about to give some more uninvited guests a welcome with open arms shall we say. I will deal with them with your authorisation. Lieutenant. Get those missiles launching before they launch missiles on us if that makes any sense to you dogs.

Turning to face their target, the missile launchers groan to face the enemy aircraft, the huge canons wait patiently for the order of fire to be released. On the deck, the order is about to be given.

Lieutenant 2:

All missiles ready and loaded Captain.

Captain:

Very well. Laura, would you care to view the destruction of our uninvited guests from outside the ship.

Laura:

Hell yeah pretty boy.

The woman sharply turns to face the direction of her walking destination and makes her way to the balcony once again to see the firework show.

The fast-travelling interceptors close into the Panther 7V9 whilst the missiles eagerly wait.

Lieutenant 2:

Launchers ready Captain.

Captain:

Excellent. Fire at will!

Lieutenant 2:

Open fire!

Activating a distracting, red button on the control panel, Lieutenant 2 pushes the button releasing the first missile that is launched with terrifying speed. The three aircraft break off from their position to attack, unfortunately for the first interceptor that verges off to the left, it cannot miss the incoming missile and is hit with a powerful explosion. With no pilot ejecting, the aircraft plummets to the ocean with it imploding on touching the surface of the water. The Lieutenant reported back to the Captain of the destruction.

Lieutenant 2:

Captain, we report a successful destruction of the first interceptor.

Captain:

Then fire on the other two, imbecile.

Lieutenant 1:

Firing now.

The button is fired again, with the second missile bursting from its ejector tube and flies towards the second, middle military aircraft. The launcher hits the bottom of the plane, exploding it into a fireball and instantly killing the pilot. The aircraft, like the first one, drops like a stone into the sea with a further implosion. The Lieutenant reports back to the Captain again.

Lieutenant 1:

Interceptor 2 has now been completely destroyed sir. Firing third missile now.

The third missile booms from the canon with its target for the third interceptor that tries to dodge the incoming launcher but fails to do so and is hit by the missile. Although the pilot has time to eject, the aircraft once again drops to the ocean with another colossal explosion, but in control of the ship they know the pilot escaped.

Lieutenant 2:

Captain. The pilot of the third enemy aircraft has ejected and is landing near the wreckage of the crashed aircraft.

Captain:

Good, it makes the destruction more sporting if we all shoot them down and crash. Launch the homing missile Lieutenant on the pilot in the sea. That will blow him out of the water, literally.

Lieutenant 2:

Firing now Captain.

The Lieutenant activates another button, but this time the missile is released from the side of the ship, where it is stored, and zooms to its target – the pilot of the aircraft. After reaching an object in his vicinity, the missile encompasses the entire area nearby the fallen pilot, there was no chance of survival of the pilot. The Captain exits the deck to address the model who watched the entire scene with the aircraft and is impressed by the show.

Captain:

There was no chance of survival from that my dear. What did you think of that then?

Laura:

Oh I loved it my Captain. Those missiles are unstoppable from anyone and anything.

Captain:

Indeed, I am glad that you are impressed. Nothing can withstand the Panther 7V9, nothing! We are invincible!

The ship sails off into the distance as the commercial break begins with the picture zooming out.