Dominic stared at me. He stared some more. Some more. Until finally, he looked away.

I blinked. Not sure what just happened? Oh, no. Is he going to ignore me? Fuck.

"Uhm, Dominic? Can we talk?" I mumbled but I'm pretty sure he could hear me since he gave me a glance. Seeing Dominic full out not even face me properly and ignore my existence sucked. Like, yeah I was rude, but I didn't act like he wasn't even there at the café.

My chest twisted into a knot and I felt a lump in my throat. I only now noticed that he was talking with a girl around our age- no, actually she seemed older. Is it one of his sisters? She was looking at me alright, with a grin too.

"Hey. Spencer, right?" She said. Thank you. I exist. Also, have Dominic talked about me? How else would she know? I tried not to let the butterflies go to wild from that.

I smiled at her, it was kind of weird meeting one of Dominic's family members but also nice somehow, gave me a tingly feeling but before I could get a word out Dominic growled.

"Alya." He said in a warning tone and I couldn't help but look at him, bewildered. Oh, so he isn't even going to let me talk to his siblings? Who was it that talked so highly about grudges? Here I am wanting to start over and apologise and he's just ignoring me and being angry at his sister.

"Alya? That's a pretty name. Are you Dominic's sister?" Alya seemed impressed for some reason. I didn't know why but I acted like I didn't see it. Dominic cursed under his breath and turned away from us while stuffing his hands into his pockets. Grumpy.

"Yes and I'm actually dropping this guy-" She ruffled his hair like a little kid. It made me snort inaudibly.

"-off. I have to get going now, sorry for just leaving but it was nice to meet you, Spencer. Dom has talked a lot about you." My cheeks heat up at that. Both Dominic and Alya froze as they noticed. I tried to act casual but I thought I saw a slight smirk on Dominic's face and it made my face lit on fire. That's embarrassing.

I coughed awkwardly to try and hide it as I waved her goodbye. After watching her drive off I turned to Dominic again but he was already walking away. I mouthed, 'oh, my God' in frustration as I speed walked up to him.

"Would you stop ignoring me?"

No reply.

"Dominic? I want to talk about what I did at the café and what I said and stuff."

No reply.

"Would you just fucking listen I'm trying to apologise here?"

That. Made him stop. Surprisingly enough. He didn't look at me though.

It felt like I had a timer. Only a minute to give Dominic the best apology I've ever mustered. Damnit, I suck at apologies they make my throat itch. Okay, calm down. Calm down. We need to get this sorted out.

"For the most part I don't know why I was so angry. Maybe it was because you were so rude to me before... Or because I was shocked that it was someone I've already met in general... Or maybe it's just because I can't connect all of you guys."

The slight dip at Dominic's shoulders caught my eye. I watched how they slightly rose when he breathed. It was fascinating. Thinking that behind that screen all along was this one human being. So what if he was rude that one time? So what if he wasn't who I expected him to be?

I exhaled. "Max, Dominic and the guy who sleeps in corridors. How can you all be the same person? I just can't put it together." I paused to watch his reaction. Nothing. C'mon this is the most honest I've been in a long time. It was making my fingers twitch from the nerves.

"I think the confusion from that was what made me frustrated, angry and mean. I've been thinking this over. A lot. Hence why I haven't written anything back to you, and what I wrote that day where I said 'writing with you makes me really fucking happy' it wasn't a lie. I want to try and get to know you to see if I can put all the different Dominic's together."

I bit my lip.

"I'm sorry for how I acted. Can we... Start over?" After saying all that it felt like an imaginary weight on my shoulders was lifted off. It felt like I could actually breath again. Move again.

But watching his reaction was nerve racking. What if he says no? What if he says yes?

Then, as if a switch had been turned he twirled around and smirked at me mockingly.

"I'm pretty sure that's going to be the one and only time where I see you so serious." I blinked and stared at Dominic's face. He didn't seem angry at all... Was he... Teasing me?

I gasped and walked up to him to kick him on the shin. He just laughed despite the pain. I paused to just listen to the sound of his uneven laughter. The way his eyes crinkled made my stomach twirl and I was stunned. How the hell can someone be this gorgeous while laughing?

I had to fight with myself to actually act casual.

"You weren't even angry at me? At all?"

"No, I was angry alright. You act like a spoiled brat." I was about to kick him on the shin again for saying that but he raised a hand to show me to let him finish.

"But I don't mind giving you a second chance since for me, you're the same person all the way. Easy. It's scary how similar you are through the phone and texts, and I would always give Lance a second chance." I didn't know if I should be flattered or offended so I just stood still with my jaw slack. He scoffed and pushed my head with his finger.

"We should head inside. Or we'll be late."

"Y-yeah."

I just had a feeling that this all starts now. For real.

A/N

So now the story "truly" starts! Whatever that means.

Now Dominic and Spencer are going to try and curveball their way into a relationship. I've really tried to drag out the whole 'romance' part, I don't know if I did it well but it's now that we all dive into real deep shit where they get all close and shit.

Have fun!