Chapter 21

"Should we like meet at someone's house or?"

"thats a little to straightforward for a first time so no how bout this café?" No, damnit! Why did I send the link now we're going to have to talk and all that I should've suggested a place where we could do more stuff.

"You make it sound so weird HAHA 'first time'." I felt the blood rush to my cheeks and I quickly typed out the thing that came first to my head.

"fuck u" Didn't know he had such a dirty mind.

"I wonder if you have the guts to say that in real life :)" I scoffed and gave my screen a bitchy stare. 'Have the guts' what a joke.

"wanna bet"

"Sure." Oh, it's on alright.

I still can't believe we're going to see each other like for real tomorrow. It's insane. Thinking such surreal thoughts with a headache isn't the best either. I sipped on my tea that sits on my nightstand. Life saviour. Just kidding, pills and water is my saviour. Tea is just a bonus.

Without much thought I wrote something random, "i have a hangover" Why did I write that?

"I didn't know you drink."I'm not even old enough.

"i dont"

"usually" I added.

"Why did you decide to drink now then?"

Because I realised I have feelings for you and I didn't know how to handle that like a normal human being so I turned to alcohol and I also smoked a little before but I didn't mention that since then it would make me sound like a total addict, and I really, really care about your opinion of me since I have a fantasy in my head that we're going to hold hands and run into the sunset or something like that and that won't happen if you don't like me back so, yeah.

"just felt like it"

I groaned into my pillow.

"im gonna take a nap ttyl" I didn't even wait for his reply even though I kinda wanted to read it and instead hit the hay or whatever you call it.

It was easier to fall asleep in the middle of the day, weirdly enough.

At five AM it was pretty cold outside.

I watched the smoke that escaped my lips dance out into the night air. The sun was just starting to show. I rolled the cigarette between my fingers as I stared at the pitch black sky from my window. I swear this is the last cigarette in like years. Unless something else big happens but you know.

My toes felt like they were going to turn into ice cubes and then snap off, yet I still wiggled with them above my window frame. It was nice sitting on the slim frame with cold air whipping my face every now and then.

Me and Dominic decided to meet early since otherwise I might wuss out if I had more time to think during the day. Not that I told him that.

In three hours I was going to meet the guy I met online. This sentence doesn't make a lot of sense but at the same time it kinda does.

I flicked the cigarette butt out the window. Ops.

Then I slipped my legs down onto the floor again and put my candelabra back to its rightful place. I know I'm going to change outfit like ten thousand times to I might as well start now. I blew up my cheeks and then huffed out the air, deflating them as I grazed my clothing in my wardrobe.

I never really was very stylish.

I had a couple of black t-shirts, some red nike shirts, some grey, some with weird prints and different colours. I didn't have a lot to choose from. I wonder what Dominic is going to wear?