Chapter 19 - Knights

When on our way home, laman ng isip ko ang nangyari kanina. I'm worried that teacher D looks completely alarmed and terrified. When we left the classroom, no one spoke a word about what happened and I didn't know exactly what happened.

All I know is that I never felt what teacher D supposed to let me feel. She started to freeze in front of me then for some reasons she covered her ears, groaning in pain.

And her eyes...her red eyes glowed with a different and beautiful color I've never seen before. It was red with a hint of silver glitter-like sparkle.

Binuksan ko ang bintana ng sasakyan nang pumasok ang sasakyan sa gate ng bahay, binalewala ang sabay na paglingon nila ate Mik, Eman at Jay. Kita sa malayo ang bubong ng bahay kahit napapalibutan ito ng maraming puno.

Since I arrived here in Veliks city, I will never be not in awe in this house. Huge-mansion like features combined with modern style of walls white and grey bricks in color.

Facing in front are two balconies on the second floor, three windows in the upper middle where the hallway in the second floor is and under the balcony are some windows engulf with white frames, down in the middle of the first floor is the huge wooden double door as entrance with detailed carvings I can't explain.

On both sides of the house has balcony too. One in the right is where my room is located, facing the garden and trees connected to I don't know where. To the other side is the view of the pool and the back of the house which is consist of cool tall trees and more cool and tall trees.

The driveway ahead are made up of stones connected to the landscape in front of the house. Stopping right in front of the house, the side of my mouth curved upwards as I stepped out of the vehicle and into the arms of manang.

For some reasons I don't know, manang makes me feel at home. The feeling felt when I am hugging my mama.

"How is school?" nakangiting tanong ni manang. Knowing na pag-alis ko kaninang umaga ay inaantok pa ako.

"I could barely survive." Biro ko. Mahina siyang tumawa saka kami inaya upang maghapunan.

Dropping my bag into one of the sofas in the living room, I took off my shoes then proceeded into the kitchen barefooted. I caught manang's eyes on me then to my feet, ngumiti lang ako sa kanya saka bumalik sa living room upang kunin ang sarili kong tsinelas.

Before eating, I helped manang at mga ate na ilagay sa mesa ang natitirang pagkain na ihahanda. Afterwards, the dining table was filled with individuals all merry and relax after a long day of working. Everyone is laughing, talking to each other, sharing information and making memories.

Pagkatapos kumain ay tumulong ako kina ate Hani at Rose sa pagliligpit ng pinagkainan naming lahat habang si ate Jaya at ibang katulong na sina ate Rcee at ate Ash ay naghuhugas ng pinggan. Kapagkuwan malapit na kaming matapos nang tinawag ako ni manang for me to change my clothes. I walked upstairs, gliding my hand to the cold stair handrail, looking up to meet manang with ate Mik.

Mahina lang ako natawa nang makitang nasa bewang ang parehong kamay.

"Sige na, magpalit kana ng damit."

"Opo, manang." Nakangiti kong sagot saka pumasok na ng kwarto.

Before completely entering, I saw Eman approached manang. I didn't hear what he told manang but after that manang's expression was commanding and new to me. She nodded and the rest I didn't saw as I entered my room.

Whatever information Eman said to manang, it must be serious and needs an immediate action. Since after changing clothes, manang entered my room and briefly looked at ate Mik na mahinang tumango. I remained silent and didn't ask anymore as manang bid good night and then left.