She then decided to take another looked at the photo and observed her young uncle that she never met before. A few moments of observing led her to a surprising thought. Her uncle in the photo kind of reminder of someone from just awhile ago.

Sarada then widened her eyes." The Customer!?" She exclaimed. It was just impossible to believe it. It could be just a simple coincidence but how come the one picture and the one that she had met in the cafe looked alike!?

This was really creeping the raven haired teen out. She then felt an urged to leave the place because there was this presence that she suddenly felt was near around her.

"I gotta feeling that you would be here" A voice of young man said from behind.

Sarada then turned around to see a person that she immediately recognized. Her eyes widened as she was staring at the mysterious customer who visited the cafe/shop awhile ago. Just who exactly is this guy?

"Y-You're the customer that ordered the Tiramisu cake!" Sarada was just on overdrive. She was so in panic mode that she just let out whatever she can say from her mouth.

After a few moments of freaking out. the raven haired teen finally calmed down." You're Itachi Uchiha." She muttered aloud. She didn't know what to do right now except that there's a dangerous criminal in front of her.

When the girl finally figured it out. The older brother of Sasuke Uchiha just sighed. He was wondering on why this girl, from the bakery cafe/shop would go visit this place that was not even a significance to her.

"Why are you here in the village? I thought you were with the Akatsuki group." Sarada asked. She was confused, why would a person like him would return in the place which he killed every family that he had in his life.

Itachi sighed yet again but smiled." You're right I'm still with them, but is there something wrong with visiting the place where I grew up?" He asked while the raven haired teen just stared at him with a confused look.

"The question is, what are you doing here in a place like this?" Itachi added. He also wondered what is this girl even doing here.

"Well, I just wanted to learn more about the history of Uchihas." Sarada explained. She also drew out her book about the history of every clans throughout the years as a proof that she had no bad intentions right now.

Itachi closed his eyes and sighed." You know being a bookworm can sometimes ruin your education." He said.

"What do you mean?" Sarada asked.

"In simple terms, You are a clever girl, It was a good thing you decided to visit this place to learn more about the clan." Itachi explained. He mean't that it was good thing for the girl for not siding with just books. Some of these books tell good general knowledge but it only speculations and theories.

Sarada frowned." I know that! I'm not that kind of a bookworm alright?" She was just annoyed. She doesn't depend on general information. If she wanted to learn more about this then she would go to that place.

Itachi slightly chuckled." You know, you kind of remind me of my little brother." the older Uchiha commented as he remembered his old naive young brother.

Sarada just kept quiet. It was true, she really resembled his Papa in a way. She had to admit that meeting her uncle in person was a surreal thing for her. It's like meeting a famous historical figure in history.