Chapter 9

[F.N]'s POV:

It was December 24--morning, me and the girls including their sisters are staying at Maki's place while Maki's parents are away from the holiday-- her house maids were staying with us too. Having to hang out in the guest room while the girls are doing what girls usually do... Thinking what should I actually be telling them the truth about what I done in the past... do I?

*Notification sound*

Taking out my phone, there was a message which its contact is unknown, probably it's the Author doing it, it reads:

???'s message: "So are you going to end your career by telling the truth of what you did by taking the job from Hope's Peak and killing the leader of the Literature Club? Or not?"

I was thinking for a moment if I do tell the truth about myself towards Muse and Aquors... I won't have a happy ending so I ended up saying something else...

Your message: "What if I tell them like a riddle or a question, will they ever know about it?"

??? mesage: "Well you got a point but try not to make it sound obvious okay?"

Your message: "okay, bye." Closing the message, the door was knocking as I put it away in my pocket to see Takane Ene, in her christmas uniform, her cheeks that were something are replaced by snowflakes as she said.

Ene: "Hi [F.N], how you feeling from two nights ago?"

You: "Good, I can't believe how you've shown up in actual person, how did you do that?"

Ene: "Well, it takes amount of power that I've stored with, using to bring myself out of this world which it takes amount of three days to return back in your phone, that's how I did it."

You: "I see so this is your second day right and tomorrow will be your last, at least you're having fun in the real world."

Ene: "Yeah say [F.N]? I wanted to give you something..."

You: "Go on..." Takane Ene soon brought out a Mistle Toe, making me blushing red, she walk up towards me, having to lift the Mistle Toe above us and said.

Ene: "Merry Christmas..." I felt her lips being smooched onto mine, I was surprised to see Ene doing this to me that I ended up accepting it by cupping her head with my hands till we broke a kiss afterward. "Lets go see what the girls are doing." I nodded and went out of the guest room. Walking into the room to see Muse with their sisters and Aquors are here. They were basically chatting, laughing while the Christmas music plays, Yukiho and Rin came up to us with a tray of Gingerbread and Christmas tree cookies and said.

Rin: "Glad you're still here [F.N], do you want one?" Taking a piece of a cookie while Ene took it too, we ate it till Ene ends up hanging with Eli and Nico while I ended up walking to Umi, Kotori and Honoka, Kotori turns her head to me with a smile.

[F.N]'s POV ended:

Kotori: "Hi [F.N]."

You: "Hey there girls, enjoying the Christmas fun?"

Kotori: "Certainly we are!"

You: "That's good listen you three, I got a question or riddle for you three to listen." Three girls pays attention to what I'm going to say and began to let it out. "Okay so, what if the person named Nanashi that he was a part of a club for over a year that he decide to go for a hiatus when he told one of the girls who were in either a club like GJ Bu, Game Club Project or SKET... what do you do if he told the truth about him--working for a goverment-like company also he was somewhat a killer that he never meant to be?"

Honoka: "Hm, its sort of a tough one to say, if I were the president of a certain club... upon hearing his confession... I honestly forgive him or let him go, how about you Umi and Kotori?"

Umi: "Sadly, if Nanashi did confessed to a president like me... I would kick him off a club and turn him over to the police honestly..."

Kotori: "I see well, if I were a president of any club... I will forgive Nanashi but to suspend him over a month while questioning the authority and his contacts until letting him back without any further incidents."

You: "Even Umi got a point about turning Nanashi in so... guess we'll end it for now."

Kotori: "Right, lets enjoy our night [F.N]." She said. [F.N], Muse with their sisters, Aquors and the house maids began to party as they play games, watched Christmas movies and ate dinner as the maidens were doing their job by cleaning and arranging the dishes. Somewhere in midnight, [F.N] was hanging outside in his winter coat, looking at the full moon within the blissful night sky. Muse and Aquors were cleaning up as Yukiho, Alisa, the Yazawa siblings are sleeping. Riko and Kanan walks to Nozomi and Hanayo while they were washing the dishes in the kitchen, striking a conversation.

Riko: "I can't believe how we're having fun that its almost midnight."

Kanan: "Yeah even I'm glad [F.N] was smiling to which, it felt like a Christmas Miracle don't you think Nozomi and Hanayo?"

Hanayo: "Yep even I want to open the presents right now but it'll ruin Christmas especially I'm getting the feeling that [F.N] might not get anything." Then Nozomi puts the dishes in the dishwasher machine, having to press the start button as she smiled in a sort of lewd way.

Nozomi: "Oh don't worry about it, I got an idea--lets go talk to other girls about it..." Nozomi gestered her hand to three girls as they did, having to turn off the lights for the dishes to be washed. You then return inside Maki's house after more alone time, one of Maki's house maiden was at the entrance of the other room, telling you.

Maiden: "[F.N], the girls want you to come into the master bedroom so follow me." Taking off your coat, boots--leaving it there and followed her. Not knowing whats happening till you've finally reach to the master bedroom hearing her once more. "Hope you'll like it, don't worry, their sisters are asleep so you can have all the privacy you'll get, have a good night." Watching her leave the house, you put your right hand on the doorknob, turning it to see whats beyond this room until... your eyes widen to see...

Muse and Aquors including Takane Ene in their sexy Santa outfits. You were heating up as Watanabe spoken in her lustful tone.

Watanabe: "So [F.N] you wouldn't forget that we want to save it for last also you might want to look up." Having to stare in the ceiling... a bundle of Mistle toes are hunged above next you hear the door shut to see Dia and Rin behind you. They both guided you towards the bed, being stopped in front of it, Hanayo, Umi, Maki, Chika, Kunikida and Riko were blushing due to their outfits are quite sexy no matter if they worn a leotard or bikini styled clothes. Mari and Eli stripped your clothing to where you're wearing boxers. Being gently grabbed by Muse and Aquors as you muttered to yourself before the fun begins.

You: "Best... Christmas... ever..."

___________________________________

I really want to get this part done before new years so hope you'll have a Happy New Year