Chapter 5

[F.N]'s POV:

4 days has passed, it was December 5, today Muse is going to throw a welcome back party due to my long departure since I always thought about it during my return however I'm worried about Aquors if they ever show up at Christmas week or at this day... maybe I should stop thinking about it--Takane is right, I should stop worrying about it till later. 9:47 am, staying at my parents place with Tsubasa, me and her were decorating the Gingerbread house in the kitchen after helping mom and dad around the house over the past 3 days to decorate Christmas themed. While making the Gingerbread house, Tsubasa strike up a conversation.

Tsubasa: "Doing this brings back old times huh lil bro?"

Me: "Yeah, it really does big sis." Then mother came into the kitchen, crossing her arms and said.

Mom: "Yeah especially the time when you were little, you were eating bits of candy right behind our backs."

I embarrasingly blushed and threw a piece of candy at our mother while Tsubasa chuckled, we continue making the Gingerbread house till everything is complete. Heading to my room to pick up my phone, Optic lens, I got dressed into my winter outfit, preparing to head out.

Me: "I'm heading out everyone, I'll be back somewhere at night. I got an inportant business with Muse."

Father: "Be safe out there son."

Me: "I will." Closing the door shut, I departed.

Timeskip

It was 11 o'clock AM, I was in the mall, munching a snack while wearing Optic glasses, this whole building is packed by people around especially others who came from America and Canada due to their clothes being represented. Takane Ene shows up in the Optic glasses, she worn her christmas outfit which the skirt, the track hoodie, kneesocks and shoes are red and green especially her headware is a light up antlers.

Ene: "[F.N]? What's wrong with you, you seemed to be gloomy afterward."

Me: "Sorry, I'm just nervous of meeting Muse again and how its been a long time to see this."

Ene: "I see but you should be glad that you're out of Hope's Peak otherwise, you may not be here." She commented, I nodded till-

*Incoming message*

Taking out my phone, there was a message on the screen, it reads:

Nozomi Tojou

[F.N], me and 8 other girls are going to run a little late because Honoka, Hanayo and Nico needed catching up to do before the entire month so don't try to take off or speak to a girl or else, I'm going to punish you ;)

Smiling while nodding my head, I put away the phone in my pocket.

Ene: "Who is that and why did you smile?" she asks.

Me: "Oh its Nozomi, trying to pull one of her naughty jokes on me, so I'm going to kill time before the Welcome back party begins." Setting off to see what wonders lies ahead in the 12th month.

Timeskip

It was 5:15 pm, having to arrived at a restaurant, walking to the counter, I told the clerk about Muse, he told me, they're upstairs, waiting. Heading up, I heard one of the girls' voice to which, its Rin Hoshizawa. Opening the door, 9 girls turn their heads towards me and yelled.