Chapter 3

[F.N] was playing games on his phone some time, when he was about to beat the boss on stage 5 on hard mode...

Mother: "[F.N]?" Pausing the game, he saw his mother with their father standing at the door, making [F.N] smiles, placing the phone on the stand and went to hug them, Kira watches them, everything felt so emotional... [F.N] explains everything what happened at Hope's Peak but not the other one due to personal reasons, after finishing explaining about himself, they go shopping to make a meal for [F.N]'s return, he went back to finish his game, it didn't take long to beat the boss, collecting his reward and log out. Having to stand up to go check on Kira at her room, he saw her on the laptop, giving a knock on the door. She looks at [F.N] while closing the lid and put it at the nightstand. Having to sit up to gesture him to sit beside her, they spoke.

Kira: "Since they're gone to get food, I always wanted to do very special for you, wait here and I'll get something at the bathroom." Tsubasa went while [F.N] waited, he was thinking to himself of what Kira is looking at... maybe messages or their idol careers. [F.N] was about to open it till he heard his big sister coming back. She showed up, holding what appears to be a cotten swab, Kira sat beside him, patting her lap to tell him "Come lay down, I want to clean out your ears." [F.N] did, he wondered why she's doing it, placing his head onto her lap, facing to the other side, he felt the cotten swab touches his left ear. Kira Tsubasa starts swabbing it while humming one of her songs.

Shocking party

A-Rise

[F.N] listens to her humming about the song... he relaxes to feel his left ear being brushed.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Kira Tsubasa finishes her song and spoke while swabbing [F.N]'s ear.

Kira: "[F.N]... I always wanted to do this since the time when you were little, I always enjoy spending time with you whenever Dad's asleep, Mother was on errands or they both go... I totally have fun with you time to time, year passes when we're getting older, it's sad how we didn't spend anytime in between us except on certain holidays... meeting new friends... becoming an idol... I almost forgotten the day and year when you've been accepted by Hope's Peak Academy. I didn't even know that you're gone because of my idoling career. I thought you've run off due to having unfair family relationship to our parents especially your own career as a Producer, hearing from Muses and Aquors. It was true due to the school isn't like any other educational buildings... commiting murder for an order to escape and blame it on someone who didn't do. I'm so relieved when hearing about you being released because of mental conditions... Who knows what you've seen and not to forget... I saw an article about Junko and Murkuro been killed, they couldn't Identify the suspect as they realized they were planning on a weird domination till the suspect put the two girls into their places... Hope's Peak Academy shuts down everything went to normal as the Corporation known to be Future Foundation has trying something new..." [F.N] was stunned after hearing Tsubasa explains the events during his stay, he felt his big sister's breath blowing into his left ear, making him tingled, he doesn't know what to say after hearing Kira told him... "Okay the left ear is done now go to the other side so I can clean out your right ear." She orders [F.N], he did, Tsubasa then inserts the cotten swab to brush it. "[F.N], do you remember the tragic event about the bodies, they reported... four girls who appeared in the Literature Club died due to some entity cause them to go insane, one particular girl had to take on her life due to unknown reasons some say, you were there along with the person who went missing outside the story although... he decide to save you while dealing against the leader of the Literature Club in which, she claims about something Just herself... then the missing person started to put her out of misery--Crazy huh?" [F.N] thumbs up, still eased and wondering how his big sister found out more about the tragic yet defining event. Kira then hums another song, still brushing [F.N]'s right ear.

Loveless World

Muse score

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

An hour later, she blew [F.N]'s ear and patted it. He got up, smiling at his big sister and went out to his own room--bringing up his phone to speak with Takane Ene.

You: "Ene? You there?" Takane Ene showed up with a smirk on his phone.

Ene: "What a lovely time you were having" Ene giggles, making him blushed. "Anyways, you should spend the entire month till December for your family, Muse isn't going anywhere at this moment but I seen what the group is suffering their downfall since you were gone during your stay at Hope's Peak Academy so you'll have a lot of time before meeting them especially Aquors too."

You: "Okay." He said--he saw the van pulling up to see his mother and father getting out of the vehicle with bunch of ingriedients for supper. Having to stay at his room to kill time.