Chapter 1

I was leaning on the railing at the pier, listening the water splashing on the boardwalk after the ordeal in each of my own problems like putting Junko, Mukuro at their own place including hearing about Hope's Peak Academy shutting down due to bizarre stuff went on during participatation. I also Survived the unknown entity from the Literature Club. I felt empty... why? Standing up, heading back to my own place to play League of Legends. Upon arriving home, I boot up my Personal Computer while waiting for the whole thing loaded up, minutes passed, I was about to play L.O.L until something appeared from the lower right corner to see a notification, clicking at it a window open to see a file or .exe (No, I'm not talking about those creepypasta sh*t get that out of your head, ya weirdos!) I clicked it again till the whole screen shuts down along with the tower.
You: "What the hell! Is this some kind of prank? Dammit!" Slamming both fists on the table, trying to press the power button on the tower again, nothing happen. "Gosh all of my stuff are in there, why did I bother clicking that stupid file!" I said in anger, suddenly. The monitor turns back on to see a black circle with a random message pop up, hearing one of the speakers said.

Voice: "Installation Complete."

You: "The heck... how did I-"

Voice: "Prepare to greet your friend and be nice to her." Suddenly a girl with the pigtails shown up who appears to be blue along with her hoodie was kneeling down.

" Suddenly a girl with the pigtails shown up who appears to be blue along with her hoodie was kneeling down

While her head turned in a sort of creepy way, I suddenly jumped back and yelled.

You: "Holy Bananas! It's you again!" Grabbing the bat from under the bed, I was about to smash the monitor-

???: "Wait don't!" She stops me from smashing the monitor.

Her expression makes me putting it down the weapon and sat on the chair to confront it

You: "Who are you, you seem not the girl, I've dealt with back at a Literature Club who tried to murder me in a blink of an eye so are you Cortana from Halo?"

???: "What me! No no no... no I'm Takane Ene Enemoto, I was about to assign myself to a NEET young man since his sister's death, I somehow transported here so hope that guy will be okay without me anyways what's your name?"

You: "I'm [F.N] [L.N] sorry to spook you when you did that to me so I guess, we're even anyways... It's obvious that you're a computer program so I kindly ask you to bring back my stuff that were deleted off the PC?"

Takane Ene: "With pleasure." After asking, I watched her restoring every datas and files on the computer very fast as she strikes a cute pose, making me smile a bit. "Anything else?"

I leaned forward, placing my arm to my head in a bored like way and spoke.

You: "Well... I feel empty since 6 months, it's November, there's barely anything to do besides watching TV and play games on console and PC especially Christmas is coming a mile away so would you help me?" I wondered, next Ene places her arms behind her back and said.

Ene: "Well I would help but I need to get used to this place first... do you have anything so I could assist you on your journey?"

You: "I got a I-phone and a Stereoscopic Projector and a Optic glasses which I don't use it often." Telling her, she soon jumps for joy and says.

Ene: "Good now insert the USB into your phone while the program installs." I did what she told me, making this idea to go long...

Timeskip

Walking on the sidewalk with my Optic glasses on, Takane's head and torso appears looking around the area.

Ene: "So this is what the other side is, pretty good to see everything even when it's covered in frosts anyways, an order to restore your happiness to make depression go away is to go to Akihabara okay?"

You: "I understand but first." Taking out my phone, I texted Watanabe You that I have to go somewhere important again especially the rest of Aquors, putting away the phone and adjust my glasses and went. "Since my long absence Ene, I need to go to a certain place to pay some respects to one of my close sibling..."

Ene: "I see, can't wait to hear this when we're there especially the readers out there."
_

_____________________________________

My apologies to end a short chapter but I want to make things exciting in the next one