Chapter 7

There was a light brunette haired girl who was named, Kunikida Hanamaru running up the stairs in her winter themed outfit and a box.

This one:

She sat on the bench, placing the box beside her, waiting for a special someone

She sat on the bench, placing the box beside her, waiting for a special someone... she opens her cellphone to see... a text message of [F.N] that he'll be over there... she sat firmly and quietly said to herself.

Hana: "[F.N]... wherever you are... please be here..." Hanamura waits for [F.N] if he will show up... 5 minutes later, she was walking around the decorated trees, gazing at the lights and ornaments. After awhile, Hana looks over to the young couple having fun together, she felt a bit sad upon seeing this... she stared at the box while opening her cell phone... still waiting for [F.N] to show up...

5:49 pm, Kunikida stares at the clock, still sadden for [F.N] not showing up... she went to the other side to stare at the horizon of the city... she looks up again as this time, Kunikida was staring at the star on the christmas tree... time passes while she held onto the box with her, she places on the other bench where the snowman is, Kunikida went over to the snowman, gazing at the face, having to adjust it to where the snowman's expression is like her... sad... more time has passed while Kunikida went to the main Christmas Tree... placing the box for the third time, she stood under the tree that she knows... [F.N] isn't here... Kunikida was about to cry until... snowflakes came down-*Notification sound* Opening up her phone, she saw the text message of [F.N] telling her to come to Akihabara along with Aquors... knowing that, there is a Christmas Miracle while the clocktower rang, a sign known to be Midnight, the lights turn off, the box that Kunikida brought with her glows till she ends up leaving the area as the tree lights turn on after she left the area, suddenly the camera looks up in the snowy sky to see...

Santa Claus on his sleigh with reindeers...

Timeskip

[F.N]'s POV:

Back at Otonokizaka Academy... me and Muse were practicing dance steps, I was their Instructor, clapping and counting so they could keep up. Takane Ene shows up in my Optic glasses to see the girls dancing and said.

Ene: "Wow, seems they're happier of you being here."

You: "Of course Ene, I was their manager two years ago which that writer forgot mention once again."

Ene: "Yeah but you can't blame him as others make mistakes of books so enough 4th wall breaking and keep training them also there's something you need to understand later on."

You: "Okay." Continuing on their training, it was lunch time. I was at the stairs where Muse use to train for Spring and Summer. Taking off my Optic lens for a moment, I brought up my phone as Takane Ene appeared at the phone talking to her. "So Ene... about what you've said earlier... what is it?"

Ene: "Well, I got a word from Aquors that they're coming to Akihabara for Christmas to meet Muse and you because Kunikida and other girls wanted to share their moments and also the Author is waiting for you after the song."

You: "I wonder what he'll put me through... there's a lot of stories involved female idols, hope it'll be interestingly good."

Ene: "Yeah although... maybe we'll journey on together." She said in a hesitant tone. Deactiving my phone, I head straight to the cafeteria to eat, after eating. I gave some motives, advices to Muse before going out, Ayase and Maki began walking with me on my way out.

Ayase: "So [F.N] do you still have any luck on spending christmas?"

You: "You see... I'm still working on it, I need to have a bit of time left."

Maki: "But [F.N]... we there's only 5 days left before our song, you need to come something very fast plus Aquors are coming within the next 2 hours for collaboration."

My eyes widen to a long pause... knowing about Aquors are coming even Takane Ene knows it too, I have to do something or I won't be deliver the whole moment of Christmas of Muse and Aquors... what should I actually do...?

You: "Like I say, I needed more time to think about it." I left the building, leaving the girls thought about it.

[F.N]'s POV ends:

Timeskip

[F.N] was at the mall, still wearing his Optic glasses, he was looking at his phone, the messages from Watanabe and Kunikida about them, they're arriving anytime and where he is. [F.N] was unsure what to do, even from 4 days ago at the restuarant. He has to pick either Muse or Aquors or else, something bad is going to happen... Ene finally shows up from his glasses, speaking.

Ene: "Still haven't decided right?"

You: "Yeah, its like one of those games where you have to choose only one option to go to until you either suffer the concenquences."

Ene: "Yeah listen, I'll leave you from thinking about it for a moment okay."

You: "Yeah see you next time." He watches her signing out of his glasses, having to spend hours in the mall. It was 6:00 pm, [F.N] had left the mall, arriving at the long tree area where city workers putting up the lights on the trees. Suddenly, [F.N] spotted 3 to 4 couple on each side. One of them were two girls that resembles S*ka* Sa*o*ji, K*to*o*a K*ts*ra with M*ko*o I**u. The other one is Ky*u**ke Ko*s*ka, K*r*no Ko*s*ka, R*r* G*k*u and Ka*ak* K**usu. They were playfully teasing each other, throwing snowballs and talking about the event. One of them looked at [F.N] with their blank expression for moment and went back to chat each other.

You: "These people are having a good time, wish if my problem can be solved instantly."

???: "And that's why you gotta go along with it." [F.N] looks beside him to see Michael Townley back at Los Santos, making him surprised.

You: "Michael? What are you doing in Japan?"

Michael: "Oh I thought of taking my family here for a Christmas Vacation especially seeing you here too so did Trevor took you here?" [F.N] thinks for a moment after that he remembered the time when Future Foundation assigned him to assassinate Junko and Mukuro.

You: "Sort of, only his pilots did, its quite satifying to take care of those b*tches and 4 other girls but damn, it sort of frighten me upon seeing one of them went insane anyways, I felt like the girls in each idol groups know about my history of doing that."

Michael: "Yeah, I always experience this during the time, Franklin and Trevor were involved too although if I were you if you, you might either tell them or not, your call--welp better go back to my family since I can't wait till Christmas Eve and Day." He watches Michael Townley left the area, unsure if he's going to do this or not, [F.N] went straight home so he ease himself until 5 days.