Chapter 8

5 days has passed, Takane Ene hasn't showed up on my phone nor Optic Glasses, I did spend time of having family dinner with my family. Still a bit concern about Muse and Aquors especially the song... we been working on since last week, it felt that it isn't finished yet. I really wanted to give more time but I can't, the deadline is already here with matter of hours, I brought up my phone again to see Takane Ene returned...

You: "Ene are you there? Come in." Waiting for her, she hasn't responded, I tried again. "Ene can you hear me? Where have you been since 5 days?" Still waiting for her, she still hasn't respond, I then try out my Optic glasses to see if she's there...

Nothing, I heard the door open to reveal my sister, Kira Tsubasa.

Kira: "Are you okay my little brother? You seem upset after one week?"

You: "Well... sort of, I can't keep up my job as a Producer which I somewhat forgot to tell you that I'm working for Muse and today is when they're performing their song, not only that... Aquors' arrival... what should I do?"

Kira: "Well if I were you lil bro... I would do both in a month like this besides... its almost Christmas week, I'm sure they'll likely share with you."

You: "What do you mean Big sis?" Wondering she said about sharing.

Kira: "You'll see for youself." She said, leaving my room while thinking about this.

Timeskip

It was 6:00pm, after [F.N] spend time with his family, right now, he had nothing to do but game out or watch livestreams- *FFX Victory fanfare loop ringtone* Picking up his phone, a voice heard on his speaker, knowing its Watanabe You talking to him.

Watanabe: "[F.N]! Sorry for an unexpected call but there's an urgent business--come to the place where the trees are being lit quickly!" The call ended, he decide to get dressed into his winter outfit to see what's the problem while Kira Tsubasa watches him leaving their home because she knew, [F.N] is up to...

[F.N] has finally arrived to where he saw those couples last week, the trees within the area are covered by Christmas lights in various colors although, the one he's in a hallway-like was in blue lit snowflake patterns. Checking around to see any Aquor members including Muse... nothing, he felt disappointed at first due to why Watanabe told him to be here... Suddenly, the whole lights around him shuts down for a moment, [F.N] thought to himself if there's a blackout, bringing up his phone to use the flashlight, to shine around himself, a person who appeared in his field of view had a blue trackjacket with blue pigtails, black skirt and leggings. Thought to himself if that's Takane Ene? Having to access his phone to see if its some sort of illusion, she's not in there, he tried to bring up his Optic Glasses but he forgotten it back home till he decide to go over there as the person disappeared right this instant. Not knowing if its a setup, a voice heard all around him which sounded like Honoka Kousaka.

Honoka: "[F.N], I hope you'll like it--especially Aquors who is here with us too also the person, Takane Ene you saw is no illusion. She has finally bought miracle to where, it'll be a memory as now... A moment we've been all waiting for, a collaboration song from all of us, lets begin!"

After hearing her voice, the lights came back on. The song starts playing.

*Seinaru Hino Inori*

Aquors' Holiday music

A jingle and the piano plays itself. 9 girls showed up from the left and right. Appearing to be Aquors in their Christmas themed outfit, they were beginning to dance around [F.N], Hanamura came in front of him, offering her hand to him. [F.N] felt relunctant at first but he accepts it. Aquors started to sing, next Muse had appeared at the stage, they were dancing too and wearing their white outfit that [F.N] picked out.