"Issac!" He felt a force pull him away from the turtle he pinned down.

"Sorry!" He shouted, he stepped away from the two turtles, "I..." He was breathing heavily, "I-I, ah, I..." he was gasping for air, his shirt was soaking with sweat, one hand was clutching his stomach, the other was clawing at his chest and throat. He didn't know when, but his trembling legs managed to get him to the floor that was cold beneath his trembling body. He saw the blurs of his roommates, he saw their mouths moving but couldn't hear anything but the pounding of his heart.

"Issac." It was though he was underwater.

"Issac." Swimming towards the surface.

"Issac." They were far away.

"Issac!" Suddenly, they were right next to him.

"I'm..." his voice croaked, "I'm sorry." Those were the only words that managed to escape.

"Issac, it's okay." Donnie placed a soft hand on his shoulder.

"All this over a cat?" Issacs eyes shifted to the turtles with soft freckles.

"That's not funny, Mikey." Donnie hissed at his younger brother.

"N-no." Issac wiped away his tears, his sniffed and looked at Mikey, "Its...Its funny." He smiled lightly.

"I was thinking of naming him Ron. Like, you know, Harry Potter."

"Crookshanks would have been better." Donnie muttered.

Mikey smacked his forehead with his hand, "That's so much better."

Issac let out a small chuckle, he wiped his nose on his clothed shoulder. He waved his arms to show that he wanted help standing up. The two turtles helped him stand up, their hands lingering on the human until they were sure that he could stand.

"Thanks." Issac sighed and wiped his face to get rid of the sweat that coated his skin.

Mikey attempted to muffle his laughter, which didn't work. Donnie had to look away to keep from smiling.

"What?" Issac looked to the turtles before coming to the realization of the flour in his hands that now coated his face. He smiled slightly before wiping the flour on his hands onto the freckles face of Mikey.

"Dude!" Mikey shouted while laughing.

"Don't you dare!" Donnie shouted as the two stalked towards him, flour on Issacs hands and face, flour on Mikey's hands that he wiped from his face. They chased the non-floured turtle around the apartment, until they heard an odd noise from the bathroom.

"The cat!" Mikey rushed to the bathroom, followed by the two others. They saw that the cat managed to fall into the close to overflowing tub. Mikey grabbed the cat, Donnie turned off the water, and Issac managed to unplug the tub and allowed the water the be sucked down the drain.

"I vote Troublemaker as his name." Donnie muttered.

"I still say Crookshanks or Ron."

"Troublemaker."

"But he's such an angel." Mikey lifted the cat up as if it was the scene from The Lion King.

"An angel." Donnie rolled his eyes, "That's bullsh-"

"Klunk." Issac interrupted, he glanced at the turtles, "We've talked about the cussing, Don."

"Right, sorry." Donnie softly apologized, still fragile with the human.

"Klunk!" Mikey shouted, "That's what we'll call him!"

"Klunk? Like poop?" Donnie crossed his arms, "We're not naming him that."

"He's a character from Ratchet and Clank." Issac shrugged, "A bad guy but-"

"It's perfect!" Mikey smiled and cuddled the damp cat.

"Klunk? Really?" Donnie scoffed.

"Consider it Mikey's present." Issac patted the turtle's shoulder, "And it'll shut him up if we agree now."

"Hey!" Mikey shouted in defense while Donnie laughed loudly. Issac smiled and stared at the two turtles, little did he know that he could lose them like he lost his family in only a matter of a few months.

*******

"I can't accept this." Eliza blushed as she looked at the invitation.

"Raphael likes to throw his own Holiday Party, however I wanted to have one of my own."

"So this is a party?" Eliza looked into the deep ocean eyes.

"Well, no," a soft red painted itself across his cheeks, "I was hoping just me and you."

"Oh," a smile spread across her face, "I-"

"Consider it your birthday present." He stuffed his three fingered hands into his suit pockets. "Seeing how your birthday is on Christmas and-"

"Leo."

"Yeah?" His eyes sparkled with hope.

"I'd love to." Eliza smiled kindly, "Is it okay if I invite Casey and his girlfriend to come? You could properly meet him, unlike trying to calm him down in a hospital."

"That'll be great." Leo beamed at the human girl, the two walked out of Hamato Solutions together, both eager for the future fancy dinner.

Chapter End

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great December and happy holidays! As always we love the feedback so share, like, and comment!

Chapter by K