Chapter 14

April

"Do you want me to come with?" I questioned my new friend, "I mean this is serious, and in another country! Do you need, like, moral support?"

"No, I'll-" The black haired man stopped in his tracks, "I'll be fine, I think." He shoved more of his clothes into the beaten suitcase.

"I could come, I honestly don't mind." I attempted to reason with the emotional male, who was now frantically searching for his toothbrush.

"No, no that's too much to ask of you." He shook his head as he paced throughout the apartment.

"Casey," I sighed and stood up from the messy bed, "This is your sister, you're going to need support."

He was frozen, as if pondering whether or not to drag me into his family problems.

"I'll pack." I smiled lightly and walked towards my dresser. "Besides, since you took over my apartment, you're kinda stuck with me." My eyes glanced at the toothbrush in his hand, "And that's my toothbrush, yours is the white with black stripes."

He smacked himself in the face resulting in the famous facepalm, "I knew that." He grumbled like a tired child.

"I'll pack the rest, you sleep." He sighed after I said this, nodding in a tired agreement. I shook my head with a stifled laugh when he collapsed on the bed with a groan. I slowly walked around the apartment collecting the necessaries for our unknown duration of the trip.

"You're the best, do you know that?" I heard him mummer from under the blanket's warm cover.

"So I've been told." I smiled lightly even though he couldn't see me.

"Do you really want to go with me?" I heard him shuffle under the blankets.

"Why not, I'd love to meet your sister, and a trip would be fun." I walked back into the bedroom carrying socks, shirts, and few pairs of pants for the trip. "But it won't be fun unless you sleep. You haven't slept since the phone call, and I'll wake you up when the cab arrives."

He stared at me almost in a daze. "Yeah." He blinked as if his trance was suddenly broken. "Yeah." He nodded and laid down on the bed.

I continued to pack while his snores echoed through my apartment. He was fine until the call, then he couldn't sleep in his apartment. He was too worried, inviting him over calmed him down but sleeping was not an option for him. He was too worried, and he drained himself out.

When the doorbell rang, Casey was reluctant to get out of my bed. I handed the bags to the personal driver of the Hamatos', and attempted to pull the tired male out of the bed.

"Come on, Casey. You can sleep on their private jet, that apparently every rich person has." He smiled at my statement and crawled out of the bed.

"Are you sure the weather isn't going to prevent the trip again?"

"No weather on the path we're taking. Now come on, your sister needs you." I smiled at the tired yet happy male, we walked downstairs and were ready for our trip.

Although Casey slept through the whole ride to the air pad and to Japan, I was happy. He was sleeping for once, that was something worth silently celebrating.

Upon arriving to Japan, a man waited for us to land and lead us to Casey's sister. The man, well, turtle was none other than the famous Raphael Hamato. A turtle who co-owned Hamato Solutions and was known for his hot-head when it came to the pressure of press in his earlier business years.

"Casey Jones and April O'Neil?" The buff turtle asked us as we set foot in a different country.

"Yeah, you're going to take us to Eliza, right?" Casey asked the turtle who nodded in reply.

"Let's go then" Raphael spoke and let us to another car to take us to the hospital.

I honestly didn't think that Eliza would be, Eliza. She was alive, which they didn't tell Casey, and awake. Casey made me picture that she would be half dead and wishing to die. But she was fine when we saw her for some short hours before leaving, heading to the hotel room to sleep off the jetlag.

It was odd not hearing Casey's tapping at his phone while I tried to sleep, or the soft rustling as he would lean over to check and see if I was still awake. I remember one night we even stayed up together and watched Disney movies all night, we pigged on popcorn and numerous sweets throughout the night. And now that Eliza was getting better, Casey would grow farther and farther from me. I hate to admit it, but I'm happy she was shot. Pondering deep into my thoughts, I almost didn't hear the knock at my door. I pulled myself out of bed and opened my room's door,

"Casey?" I questioned the frowning male in front of me, I rubbed my tired eyes and glanced at him. "What are you doing? Don't you know what time it is?"

"I know, sorry." His voice was at a tired, husky whisper.

"What...what do you need?" I asked the male, gathering my scrambled thoughts together.

"I can't sleep." His eyes stick to the ground and his cheeks flushed as he said this. "I'm bothering you, I'll go."

I grabbed his arm before he turned away to face where his room was.

"No, no, um, it's fine." I smiled at the boy who stared at me with shock, "I couldn't either." I admitted, his eyes softened and he lit up with a smile.

"May I come in?"

"Please do."

The male smiled at me and we walked into the hand in hand, his tough, warm hand entwined with mine.

Chapter End~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! As always Share, Like, and Comment!! Check out our other stories on this account and our personal accounts!

Chapter by K