"Alright. I knew he was going."

I know he knows more. "And?"

"If you want to know if their dating, you're going to have to ask them because I don't know."

Liam usually doesn't lie to me. "Okay. Anyways, do you want to do something?"

"Yeah. I'll come to your flat. See you soon." It looks like I'll be spending the day with Liam then.

Zayn's POV

I rarely go on twitter anymore but I decided that I'd try to talk to a couple fans today. I log in and I am immediately slammed with notifications. I start to scroll when the same message catches my eye over and over. I've got a bunch of tweets all linking to a youtube video and everyone is asking the same question, "Is is true?" Is what true?

I search through more tweets trying to find someone who refers exactly to what "it" is but I fail to see anything. Eventually I cave and click the link. When the video opens, the title screen shows and then, seconds later, a blonde woman starts talking. "Harry styles has been spotted a few times, strolling around LA, with a new love interest. That's right folks, it looks he's been getting really cozy with yet another woman. So far no one has been able to identify Harry's new boo but we know it won't take long for Directioners and Harry girls everywhere to find out. Stay tuned for the growing story here on 1D Watch." The video ends and I am thrown into a pit of confusion. When did Harry leave? Why isn't he at home? Who is this girl? I'm so confused.

I go onto Google and search for images related to "Harry Styles girlfriend 2014" knowing that there will be tons of pictures there. After a few clicks I see the face of the girl and it surprises me... He's been with Cassie this whole time.

I wonder if Louis' seen this. I wonder if he knows. I know he wants Cassie, he was going to make everything right durning our break. I hope for his sake that he changed his mind on all of it. Who am I kidding? He's going to get his heart broken.

Harry's POV

"We should tell them." Cassie insist for the fifth time today since we saw that video from the 1D Watch people. I know she's right, the guys deserve to know since it will affect them too. I just don't want to say anything yet. I don't want everyone to know right now

One person knows and then whole world finds out, that's just what happens when you're famous.

"Cass, please trust me on this. We need to wait. The guys don't jump to conclusions, they aren't going to care if we're together or not because it's not their business."

Cassie gives me a long look of what I assume to be disbelief before shaking off my answer. "Alright, friend."

"Really?"

"I just want you to know how ridiculous it sounds, Harry. You're practically saying that we're just friends."

I sigh, "Fine. We'll tell them... but on one condition."

Cassie raises an eyebrow at me and I wink at her before pulling her closer to me, so she's straddling me on her bed. We are eye level thanks to the support of her headboard and she is so fucking attractive. She pulls her bottom lip between her teeth seductively and I have to force myself to take it slow because of her past. I lightly bring her in closer to me, planting slow kisses up her neck. She's got a weak spot there, I found that out in the recording studio a few days ago. Things got... intense that night.