Kill La Kamen Rider

A.K.A: PROLOGUE!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Pluck the fruit of heaven, and sew the fabric of fate... When the war is over the world may be dyed in your images... Is that the glory you seek?... Is that burden one can bear?... Know this.... The lives of Humans are not ours to control... We cannot defy the inexorable current of fate that carries us with our current abilities... But if one were to evolve, beyond human and beyond Clothing... then they could change the fate of the world.

----------------------------------------------------------------

《3rd Person Pov》
《Location: ¿¿¿》

???: "*PANT PANT PANT*"

A teenage boy was running through an odd forest, fear and determination was in his eyes as he ran. The sound of an army scuttering behind him became louder and louder.

???: "C-Can't let them catch me! I've got to find a crack to get out of here!"

He kept running. The boy wore a black hoodie, with the hood on his head.

*BWOOP WOOP BEEP*

The Boy turned back with a frightened look. When suddenly an arrow of Green Light slammed the boy in the right shoulder sending him flying to the ground. He clenched his shoulder tightly as he yelled in pain.

?Boy?: "AHHH!"

He let go of his shoulder to reveal the blood covering his hands.

?Boy?: "Sh-Shit! I need to k-keep moving."

The boy got off the ground and started moving again.

*BWOO-BEEP*

Another light arrow slammed into the boy's left leg. He fell to the ground and gripped it in pain.

?Boy?: "AHHH! DAMMIT!"

The boy quickly got to his feet and hid behind a tree.

?Boy? Thoughts: "Dammit! Just leave! Just leave! Just leave!"

*Step Step Step Step*

The Boy held his shoulder in pain as he waited for his aggressor to leave. The wind blew knocking the hood off of the boy's head, revealing his spiky H/c hair and terror filled face. The attacker slowly got closer before his steps faded away, he was leaving. The boy let out a silent breath of relief before letting his guard down.

*BWOOP WOOP BEEP*

???: "MELON ENERGY!"

*BOOM*

?Boy?: "GAAAHHHH!!!"

An arrow of Light Blasted through the tree and shot through the Boy's chest from his back. The boy fell to the ground with blood staining his clothes.

?Boy?: "Z-Z-Zan-getsu..."

The boy then fell unconscious due to his pain.