Chapter Eleven

Harry's POV

   After acting like fools for about an hour, me and Draco decide to visit King's Cross just so we can suspiciously lean against the wall between platforms 9 and 10 and occasionally run into it like we're trying to go through it.

   We walk outside, and the cold air nips at our faces. I hold Draco's hand, which is surprisingly warm. I move in to kiss his cold cheek. He turns his head so that I end up kissing his lips. I laugh mid kiss, and he lets go of my hand and puts his hands on my waist. I put my hands in his hair and we kiss for moments. Once we break the kiss, we stand with our foreheads pressed together in the frosty air.

   "Hey Draco," I whisper quietly

   "Hmm?" he says, as he moves his arms tighter around my waist.

   "Remember when you asked me if I had my eyes on a special boy?" I say, and move my head up so that I'm looking into his eyes.

   "Yeah, I asked you that a while ago though," he says, and looks confused.

   "Well," I say, "that boy was you. I'd had a crush on you for the longest time, and never thought you would ever feel the same about me."

   "That's ironic, because I'd had a crush on you since first year," Draco says, and kisses my nose.

   I grab Draco's hand and we start walking again. We prefer to walk with each other rather than apparate. As we're walking, Draco suddenly stops.

   "What is it?" I say, and stop too.

   "Nothing... just..." he stops talking, and suddenly picks me up. He starts carrying me down the street, bridal style, laughing.

   I start laughing too. "Malfoy! What are you doing! Put me down you dork!"

   "You can't call me a dork, I'm your boyfriend now. You have to be nice to me, babe," Draco says, and he laughs more.

   "I feel like a damn princess right now babe," I say, and giggle like a ten year old girl.

   "You better, because I don't just carry boys down streets unless they are the best damn princesses," he says, and kisses me.

   Draco puts me down and we walk along the chilly streets for a while. We watch leaves fall off trees and kiss each others pink cheeks.

   We get a tired after a while and decide to stop inside a coffee shop for a drink.

   We walk into the warm building and sit down. Since it's a muggle coffee shop, I pay for our drinks, because Draco doesn't understand muggle money.

   "I'm paying you back in however many Galleons that would be," Draco says under his breath, so that only I can hear him.

   "No you aren't, because you don't know the exchange rates," I say.

   We sit down and drink our drinks in silence for most of the time. I look at Draco's face as he drinks and notice all the little things I'd never noticed before. His little freckles he has that you can only see if you're close enough, the way he slightly extends his pinky as he drinks, the way his eyelashes flutter so softly, how his lips are always perfectly smooth, how blonde his eyelashes are, how he looks when he's truly happy... and I think about how lucky I am to have this boy. To have this perfect human and to be able to call him mine. To be able to love him no matter his flaws. He is mine and I am his. He accepts my flaws and I accept his. No matter our past differences, we are happy together and it will never change. Because I love him. And I know he loves me.

Draco's POV

   After Harry and I leave the "coffee shop," as he called it, we start our journey to Kings Cross once again. We hold hands and walk, occasionally stopping to do something stupid, like carry the other down the street bridal style, which I may or may not have done.

   Since it's so cold, I decided to wear my Slytherin scarf. Harry didn't wear his Gryffindor scarf, though, and I notice him shivering, so I take my scarf off and wrap it around him. He thanks me and we continue walking.

   Once we finally get to Kings Cross, we walk to where Platform 9 3/4 would be, and lean against it. I occasionally start hitting the wall, as if I'm waiting for something to happen.

   "People are going to think we're mad," I say.

   "Well, we are," Harry says, and I chuckle.

   Me and Harry get bored of standing by a wall, so we decide to go back to my house. We decide to apparate rather than walk, because its so cold outside.

   When we appear back into my house, we change our clothes and sit on the couch. Harry lays his head across my lap and I play with his hair. I use my wand to put a movie in and we start watching it. I didn't pay attention to the movie I was putting in, and it turned out to be Beauty and the Beast.

   "I would be the Beast and you would be the Beauty if this was us," I say, and Harry laughs.

   "Nah babe, we'd both be beauties, because we're the damn princesses!" Harry leans up and kisses me for the hundredth time. I doesn't bother me though. I could kiss Harry all day. His smooth lips and soft skin are perfect. I look into his eyes for a few moments.

   "Harry, did you know that you have the most amazing eyes? They could stop someone's heartbeat with one glance," I say.

   "I've never been told I have 'amazing' eyes. Everyone just says I have my mothers eyes," he replies.

   "Well, your eyes are amazing," I say, and kiss his forehead.

   "Draco, I love you," Harry says, and it feels perfect. It doesn't seem too early, or like its not right, so I say "I love you too, Harry." I say it because I know its true. It's not just a temporary feeling that could disappear any moment.  I know Harry is the one I belong with. He is my stabilizer. He's enhanced my life so much since I've known him and he's changed my life forever.

   Harry leans up and kisses me. This kiss feels much different than the others though. It feels like a corny scene in a romance movie, where the girl says "I felt sparks." It was just like it, but it was sweeter and more real. Instead of feeling sparks,  I felt a whole firework show. It was as if everything fell into place.

   I wrap my hands around Harry's waist and kiss him back. The kiss is so sweet, and yet so powerful and full of passion. I almost get lost in it momentarily.

   Once we break the kiss, Harry lays his head on my chest and I wrap my arms around him, as if I'm trying to protect him from something. I realise that Harry could have died so many times. And now I will protect him to the ends of the earth if I have to. Because I will never let anything or anyone hurt him ever again.

~~~~~

Hey guys, I changed the title from "Drarry: a Fanfiction." it was merely a temporary title, not something I wanted to be long lasting. If I decide I don't like the title, I will likely change it back until I figure out a title I like. (I had a few ideas, but then i saw that another Drarry fanfic had the same title and I didn't want it to seem like I was copying them.) But anyways, comment your opinions please, and constructive criticism is always helpful!

~~~~~