Chapter Ten

Draco's POV

   After me and Harry, who is now my boyfriend, wake up, we go to the kitchen and start making breakfast.

   As we're making bacon, Harry grabs my waist and starts dancing with me. I laugh, because Harry is practically just dragging me around the kitchen by my waist.

   Harry finishes making the bacon and we sit down and eat.

   "Hey Harry," I say, as I take a bite of bacon, "I know this is a kind of sudden question, especially since we just started dating, which makes this question even weirder,  but would you like to get an apartment together? I'm asking because we've spent so much time together recently and I just think it'd be fun. I can't believe I'm about to admit this, but honestly, I'm terrified of the thought of living alone, and since we're both 17, we're legal adults... so what do you think?"

   Harry sits in silence for a moment, and then says, "Sounds like a plan. I'm honestly terrified of living alone too, which is the main reason I've been living with the Weasleys. I feel so bad that they have to deal with having me there, since I cause so much trouble. I'm the reason they lost one of their sons, after all..."

   I see the sadness in Harry's eyes and walk to the chair he's sitting in. I walk up behind him and lean over his head a bit. I kiss him in a weird way that kind of resembles the kiss scene in Spiderman. Harry laughs and kisses me back. "You're a dork, Draco," Harry says, and adjusts his glasses that I knocked off a bit when I leaned over him.

   "I know, but I'm still only this many!" I hold up four fingers, look at them with a confused look, and then hold up another finger and smile widely. Harry laughs at me again and throws a piece of bacon at me. "Hey, don't assault your boyfriend!" I say, and duck from the bacon laughing. "I wasn't assaulting you, I was simply giving you some bacon," Harry says, and throws another piece of bacon at me. "Oh, thanks, you're so thoughtful babe," I say, catching the bacon in my hand. He blows a kiss at me and I pretend to catch it with my free hand.

   After we've finished our breakfast, we decide that we will look at flats tomorrow. I chase Harry around the house.

   "Come back Potter! I'm gonna tickle you!" I yell,  and Harry laughs. "You'll never catch me!"

   I finally catch him and pin him on the floor. I hold his hands down and lay on top of him. "Scared, Potter?" I say into his ear. "Not at all, Malfoy," Harry says with a smirk. I trace my finger around his jaw line and cheekbones, and kiss him. Harry kisses me back, stronger than I'd kissed him. I still had Harry's hands pinned, so I let them go. We sit up, not breaking the kiss, and Harry runs his hands through my hair. Since we're sitting on the floor, and he is shorter than I am, he's half sitting on me and half sitting on the floor in an awkward way. Uncaring, we continue to kiss for longer than we likely should. I run my hands through his messy, black hair and he puts his hands on my waist.

   We finally break the kiss and put out foreheads together, breathing heavily. Harry moves his forehead away from mine and eyes my bedroom. I notice and grab his hand, and we run there.

   We run into my room and fall on the bed, kissing, with me underneath him. I run my hands up and down his back, finally stopping in the middle of his back and moving my hands up to his hair. Harry has no where to put his hands,  since I'm laying back-down on a bed, so he just puts them on either side of my face. We both sit up and break the kiss. I pull Harry's shirt off, and look at his abs for a moment. "ooo..." I mumble, and pretend to drool. He laughs, and kisses me. We lay back down on the bed, and he pulls my pants off. We continue to lay on the bed kissing for a few moments, and then we sit up, once again breaking the kiss.

   We both just sit up with out foreheads pressed together, giggling.

   "What are we even doing?" Harry asks me.

   "I don't know, but damn boy, you got a nice bod," I say, and look at Harry's shirtless chest, and lick my lips. He laughs, and pulls off my shirt. "I could say the same for you," he says, and throws my jeans at me. "Put these back on," he says, and I laugh. "What about the shirt?" I say, as I slip my jeans on.

  "You can leave that off," Harry says, and I laugh. "Why do you even own shirts, Draco? I swear, with those abs, you could get away with being shirtless constantly."

~~~~~~~~~~

  Hey guys! I know its been a while since my last update... but I've been way busy. I hope no one gets mad at the smut-tease I did, haha. I probably won't write a smut scene,  but who knows. Anyways, as always, comment your opinions, thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~