Chapter Twenty-One

Draco's POV

   Harry and I underestimated how hard it is to plan a wedding.
   Really, really underestimated it.
   We can't afford a very large wedding, as neither of our jobs pay us enough for us to be able to get anything too extravagant. (Authors note: I know I never put in a part about them getting jobs, but I didn't feel like it put much towards the plot, and so you can imagine that they have any type of job. They both have to have jobs, obviously, or else they wouldn't be able to pay rent or buy food or any of that stuff. Money doesn't grow on trees, sadly.)
   Making the guest list wasn't very hard; we decided to invite my mom, my dad, the Weasleys, Hermione, Luna and Neville, (who, apparently, have begun dating), and that was about it. Harry decided to have Ron as his best man and Hermione as the flower girl. Since I haven't kept in touch with anyone from Hogwarts, besides Harry, since I left, I decide not to have a best man. I'm not very sad about it; I never pictured myself getting married anyways. 
  Apparently George had been studying to become a wedding officiant, for what reason I do not know, so we will have him officiate our wedding. 
   Seating the guests was easy as well. My mother and father would sit next to each other, and two seats next to them would be reserved for Harry's parents. (Although they cannot be there with us in person, they will be with us in spirit. ) Mr. And Mrs. Weasley shall sit next to each other. Ginny shall sit next to Hermione, and Ron shall sit on Hermione's empty side (if he ever gets a chance to sit, that is.) Neville will sit next to Ron and Luna will sit on Neville's other side. George will be up the whole time, so a seat is not needed for him.
  Neither Harry or I wish to have a bachelor party. Too much time, too much money, too little friends.
   Harry will decide on  the cake, as he has never really gotten the chance to do something like that before, as he lived with the Dursleys for so long. We both have appointments to get fitted for our tuxedos. 
   Wow. We're really doing this wedding thing.