Chapter 34

Yujin's POV

I bit my lip anxiously as I awaited Jungkook's arrival. I handn't expected everything to take this long and it was making me nervous if I was being honest. The plan caused my stomach to twist, but I really had no other ideas on how to get Sooji to spill.

I was broken out of my thoughts when the door was thrust open, then promptly slammed shut. The aggressiveness of it all caused my heart to skip a beat, and upon seeing Jungkook I immediately stood up—with some difficulty, that is. Before I could even grab my crutches to steady myself or say anything, I was already in Jungkook's arms.

He had rushed over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me tight against his chest and practically off the ground. He smashed his lips on mine and kissed me hard, with an urgency that left my limbs feeling like jelly. When I finally got a hold of myself and realized what happened, I returned his advance, but only for a moment before I broke myself from the kiss.

Jungkook's eyes were wild, his lips slightly swollen from the intense kiss that left me biting my lip.

"Jungkook- what happened?" I whispered.

Keeping one arm fastened tight around my waist, he reached into his back pocket and grabbed the black recorder, holding it up for me to see. "It worked, she admitted it." He then tossed the device onto the table as he brought me impossibly closer. As his lips drew nearer to mine and lust filled his eyes, he explained, "I need to replace her touch with yours. Her taste with yours. Make me forget her."

I nodded, my heart swelling, and less than a second later his lips were back on mine. His tongue slipped into my mouth as I allowed him entrance, allowing for the kiss to become more heated. I reached my arms up to weave my hands through his dark locks, tugging on the ends of them. A low, almost animalistic groan resounded from Jungkook, and he tapped on my butt signaling that he wanted me to jump.

Without breaking the kiss, I complied, wrapping my legs around his torso as he moved us back until my back hit a wall. Jungkook pressed me into the wall as he pulled back only for a moment to mutter, "Never make me do something like that again."

I nodded through the kiss as I wandered my hands down his toned back, then over his defined abs. The action caused yet another groan to come from Jungkook. He moved us yet again, this time to a couch so that he was sat while I straddled his lap. He shut his eyes and shivered, as if remembering something, but shook his head and pulled my lips to meet his again.

As we continued to make out, I shifted in his lap which caused Jungkook to let out a low moan. My eyes widened at the feeling of a bulge growing below me, and I glanced to gauge Jungkook's reaction. His eyes were trained on my lips, nothing but desire strewn across his face. My jacket had slipped off a shoulder, revealing some of my milk white skin, and Jungkook gulped. He tugged at the jacket, and I intently shrugged it off.

Jungkook grabbed my butt and pulled me closer, startling me with how intense his gaze was, and gently placed a palm on my cheek. His eyes now met mine after he compassionately memorized my features, his thumb tracing from my jawline, to my nose, to around my lips. Jungkook's lips parted, almost as if he were hypnotized, as he spoke the words I was not expecting.

"I love you, and only you."

The way he said it so unwaveringly and the way his eyes drank me in, I couldn't help but believe his words. My eyes began to sting as I became overwhelmed with emotion, Jungkook's gentle touch still caressing me and causing me to melt. I wrapped my arms around neck, placing an arm at the back of his neck to pull him close as I whispered against his lips.

"I love you, too."

Instantly, not giving me time to take a breath or compose myself, his lips devoured mine yet again, this time more lovingly and passionately than animalistic. The way his tongue lapped at mine and the way he arms wrapped around me tightly, not uncomfortably but almost as if he was afraid to let me go, I could feel that his love was genuine.

Jungkook broke the kiss for a moment to pull off his shirt, allowing my eyes to drink in his delicious body. He smirked upon seeing me practically drool at the sight as he placed a hand below my shirt, running it up stomach. His hand was surprisingly cool against my hot skin. As he ran his hand higher and higher, my shirt went along with him, allowing more of my skin to me exposed. Just as Jungkook was about remove the shirt all together, our intense moment was interrupted by the harsh sounds of a microphone being adjusted booming through the building. I nearly blocked my ears at the noise.

Jungkook hung his head back in irritation—and disappointment—as I climbed off of his lap and grabbed my jacket, now bewildered at the time.

"Oh my gosh, if they're already doing mic check you have to go now!"

Jungkook stood up, grabbing me and attempting to pull me into a kiss again. I shook my head at him.

"I'm serious, Jungkook, you have to go. Plus, we can't be doing this here." I implored.

Jungkook smirked as he ran a finger over my bottom lip. "You didn't seem to have a problem with it a minute ago." I squinted my eyes at him. "Damn, baby, seeing you like this, with your lips swollen and cheeks hot, I don't know how you expect me to just leave."

I rolled my eyes. "Jungkook, you have to go. Your job is more important right now."

Jungkook leaned closer, his lips brushing my ear as he murmured, "Fine, but we'll be finishing this later. And you can count on that, doll."

~*~

umm *clears throat* yeah, uh, merry christmas guys
hope you have a happy holiday❣️
(also, check out my Jimin fic if you have time)