{Chapter 18 ~ 2018 Christmas Special}

As Papyrus re-entered the house, you noticed that his arms were overflowed with boxes and bags. He ran up into his room, presumably to wrap all the gifts that he had bought. After approximately an hour, he returned. Each of the gifts was wrapped neatly in shiny red wrapping. He had written 'From Papyrus' on each in, you guessed it, the Papyrus font.

After placing down all the gifts, he went into the kitchen. He had exited the kitchen with a few boxes labeled 'Christmas Decorations'. He opened the boxes and started decorating, so you joined him.

In less than half an hour, the entire house had been Christmas-ified. Then, Papyrus perked up. You could tell he had an idea. "OOH! WE SHOULD HAVE A CHRISTMAS PARTY!!" He said excitedly. You nodded, smiling. "Yeah! That's a great idea!" You said, getting hyped. You called every one, letting them know. But, there was one person you didn't tell. Sans. You planned to tell him tomorrow mourning.

When Sans had arrived back from work, he was in udder shock. He hadn't expected to see the place decorated. You walked up to him and hugged him. "Welcome back." You said jokingly. "How was work?" You asked. Sans smiled. "I mean, it was a little difficult today, but it ended up being-" "SANS DON'T." "-snow problem." Sans snickered. You laughed, but Papyrus didn't seem too happy. Just then, however, Papyrus looked up. A mischievous smirk found its way onto his face, something that didn't suit Papyrus at all.

"Look up," Papyrus said in an ominous tone. You and Sans (accidentally typed Snas lol) looked up. Your eyes widened. Mistletoe. You and Sans started blushing insanely. You looked down, sighing a bit. Just as you were about to say something, Sans' teeth smashed against your lips. You melted into the kiss, closing your eyes.

You can hear Papyrus' confident 'NYEH' of victory as you wrap your arms around Sans' neck, deepening the kiss. Not long after, Sans wrapped his arms around your waist. But, as all good things must come to an end, you had to break the kiss. Gasping for breath (autocorrected to 'for death' XD) your face only got redder. When you looked up at Papyrus, you saw that he had a smile of victory.

Then, Papyrus had looked at the time and rushed to bed, wanting to wake up early tomorrow. You smile softly. You kiss Sans gently before heading to bed yourself.

~The Next Mourning~

You wake up, energized and excited for the day ahead of you. You stand up, changing into a dark red dress that you had gotten from Mettaton a while ago. You styled your hair before heading downstairs. The corner of the living room was packed with presents. You smiled, heading to the kitchen. Checking the cabinet, you noticed that Papyrus had gotten cookie mix and lots of it. So, you decided to get to work.

A few hours later, and you had dozens, and literally dozens of cookies. By this time, Papyrus had come downstairs. "Good mourning (Y/N)!" He said happily. You grinned, hugging Papyrus. "Good mourning." You replied. You checked the time, it was only about five in the mourning.

After preparing with Papyrus for the party for an hour or two, Sans came downstairs, rubbing his eye sockets like a toddler who had just woken up. "What's with all the fuss?" He asked, yawning. You giggled at his childish actions. "Well, Sugar Skull, we're having a Christmas party and the first guest should arrive in about ten minutes." You said, smirking slightly.

Sans' face turned to one of shock. "Wait- WHAT?!" He yelled running upstairs. You laughed at Sans' sudden action. He came down about five minutes later. He was in his normal attire except that his jacket was red and that he was in a Santa hat. "Gotta dress for the occasion." He says jokingly.

Another slow five minutes pass before the doorbell rings. You open it to see Alphys and Undyne. Undyne was wearing her usual outfit except her tank top was red. Alphys was wearing a green shirt and black pants. You smile and welcome them in. You turn on the music and start swaying along to the sweet melody. Not long after, the doorbell rings again.