{Chapter 6}

(Y/N)'s PoV

You had awoken in a void of white. There was nobody, nothing. You sat there for hours, alone. You heard a voice, a female voice. You ran towards it. You saw a girl. She was around 15-16 ish, or that's what she looked like... 

"U-Um hello?" You said

"U-Um hello?" You said. You startled the girl as she whipped around and your soul was wrapped with multi-color strings. "What are you doing here?" She asked, voice glitching. "I-I don't know, I just woke up here... where are we?" "We're in the Anti Void. Stupid glitch must've taken you here." "Who are you talking about?" "Error Sans... my father." "Who are you?" "Me? Who am I?! I am Yoru, creator, protector, and destroyer of universes and timelines!" "Universes and... timelines?" "Yes." "What do you mean by-" "Too many questions!" Her grip on your soul tightened and you screamed in pain. "Why scream, when nobody can hear you?" She asked, before shattering your soul. You died as you screamed for help.

~~~~~~~~~~

You bolt up, screaming. You hear Sans running up the stairs as he then appears in the room.          "(Y/N) are you okay?!" You started to cry. Sans hugged you and comforted you. "Do you want to talk about it?" You nod and explain your dream to Sans.

"So let me get this straight. This weird girl-" "Yoru" "Yoru, who is apparently creator, protector, and destroyer of universes put these strange multi-colored strings around your soul and you were in this weird area called the Anti Void?" You nodded. "And she shattered your soul by tightening the strings?" "Yeah. What do you think about it, Sans?" "Uhm... It was just a dream, Buttercup. Don't worry about it." "Okay, Sans." You say as you drift back to sleep.

Sans' PoV

What (Y/N)'s just told me is riveting. I know what just happened. Sighing, I open a portal to the Anti Void. "Yoru! Yoru! Where are you!?" "I am over here Sans." "No glitchy voice?" "Not right now." "Okay." I find Yoru and walk up to her. She's using her strings to weave a tapestry. "Why did you give (Y/N) that dream?" "Sans, that is confidential." "And why is that?" "Sansy you need not worry about the human." "Don't. Call. Me. That." I growled. "Calm down. Can't her creator give her a little glimpse of what's to come?" "... So..." "I gave her a glimpse of the future Sans. And you and I both know about what has to happen. She was an accident in the timeline. She shouldn't have fallen down." "Well, she's an accident that I love goddammit!" "Sans. Did you fall in love with (Y/N)?" "Yes. I did." "This is not good." "What do ya mean 'Not good'?" "Now she will be harder to erase not only form the timeline, but also your heart." "You touch her I kill you Yoru." "Oh please, you're lucky I haven't turned you to dust Sansy, but it's only because I like having you around." "Yoru-" "Hush. I would recommend leaving Sansy before something bad happens to (Y/N)~" In a rush, I was out of the Anti Void.

Yoru's PoV

I sat there, unable to control my body, watching through my eyes like they were a screen. I don't want this to happen, but I have no choice. If it were my choice, (Y/N) wouldn't be erased. If I could control my body, (Y/N) would be safe. If only I had control they would get their happy ending. 'Don't worry about them Yoru. We're part of something more.' "Shut up." '(Y/N) and Sans don't matter. There is a whole multi-verse out there.' "SHUT UP!" 'Silly Yoru, since when could you tell me what to do?" I cried out in pain as I sat there, captive in my own mind. I had to gain control...

(Y/N)'s PoV

You yawned as you awoke, still kinda tired. You walk downstairs and flop onto the couch. Papyrus comes downstairs from his bedroom and picks you up. "Papyrus! What're you doing?!" "HUMAN, WE ARE GOING TO UNDYNE'S!" "Uhh, Papyrus I don't think this is a good idea..." "NONSENSE! YOU AND UNDYNE WILL BE BEST FRIENDS!!" You sigh and allow Papyrus to carry you to Undyne's. He places you down in front of a house that looks kinda like a fish head. He knocks on the door, a few seconds later, Undyne answers. "Hey, punk, what're ya-" She stops and looks at you, smile fading. She regains her smile but it looks... fake. "C' mon in Papyrus... Human." You followed Papyrus inside. "WHOOPSIE DOOPSIES! I FORGOT, I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM!" Papyrus backflips out the window... crap. "So why are you here?" "I-" "To rub your victory in my face?" "No-" "To fight me again?" "No-" "To ruin my life?!" "UNDYNE STOP!" You yelled. She stopped and her expression changed, her face fell. "I came here to say I'm sorry." "What?" "I'm sorry for hurting you. It was a foolish action and it was unhonorable." "Punk-" "My actions were not only childish but influence to those around me. I have been intolerable and I'm sorry." "Thanks, punk but you didn't have to-" "Yes, I did. I caused the conflict and I further pursued it afterward." "It wasn't your fault-" "Yes, it was. It was my fault that I was human and my fault that I came to Waterfall and my fault I fell down Mt. Ebbot." "PUNK ENOUGH!" Undyne yelled, good, your plan was working. "It wasn't your fault. It was mine. I was blinded by hatred and racism, I'm sorry." You smirked on the inside, not wanting her to know your plan. "No Undyne, it was not your fault. It was mine. I am a human and therefore caused the conflict." "Here punk, sit down. I'll make it up to you for this." You smiled and nodded. "Thank you Undyne, you are truly an honorable monster."

~Timeskip because of Writer's Block!~

You and Undyne had chatted away for hours on end, you had become best friends. "Hey punk, here's my number, come over or call anytime!" "Okay, thank you Undyne!" You smiled as you walked out the door. You made your way back to the skelebro's house. When you entered, there was a note on Sans' door, it read,'Gone to the Anti Void, if I'm not back, I'm probably dead.' You looked around all of Snowdin and you still couldn't find Sans. Knowing the truth, you walked sadly back into the house. You plopped onto the couch and cried. You cried for a very long time. After a few hours, you felt arms wrap around your waist, turning to see who it was, you saw Sans. "Hey Buttercup, miss me?" You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him. "I'll take that as a yes." "Sans I- I thought I lost you!" "Don't worry 'bout it Buttercup, I'm not going anywhere." Sans gently kissed your lips, as an indicator that he truly did love you and wasn't going to leave you.

(Originally Published - 7/4/18
Edited - 8/1/19)