{Chapter 10}

Your PoV

When you awoke, not very much was clear. Your vision was blurry and you couldn't hear well. Then you remember your stab wound. Your hands fly to your stomach to find that it's bandaged. Sighing with relief, you begin to remember what happened. 'Frisk' You thought. 'Frisk. He... He betrayed me...' As if on cue, a figure walks into the room. From what you can see, it's Frisk. So you decide to speak. "F-Frisk. W-Why did you do this to me?" The figure shakes its head at you. "Sorry sweetheart. But this isn't Frisk." The figure says as your vision returns. You look at them.

They look a lot like Frisk. But this other person has lighter brown hair, paler skin, blood-red eyes, and a green sweater with one yellow stripe. "I-If you're not Frisk... then who are you?" "The name's Chara. Chara Dreemurr." Chara? You can remember that name from somewhere...

~Cue the Flashback~

It was a beautiful day outside. Birds were singing, flowers were blooming. You were with Chara, your best friend, playing on the base of Mt. Ebbot. Chara had always been a little different... A bit of a sadist actually. But you didn't care. Chara was your best friend. One of your only friends. You and Chara climbed too far. You watched as Chara fell, trying your best to save him. But you couldn't. You weren't strong enough. You had blamed yourself. Because you couldn't save him.

~Flashback end~

'Wait... what?' You asked yourself. "Aww... What's the matter (Y/N)? Don't you remember me? Your best friend?" He asked in a teasing tone. You couldn't remember until today... you must've locked away the memories of him... "Y'know, it's your fault I'm here. You couldn't save me." He paused and looked you in the eye. "But, I forgive you." "W-What?" You asked. "I said that I forgive you, (Y/N). Over the years you have truly gotten stronger. But there is one thing you lack." "And what's that?" "Determination. You barely even have enough to sustain your soul. Even one reset and it would break." You were confused. Determination? What? "Listen (Y/N). I had Frisk bring you here for a reason." You looked up at him. "Because, I needed to admit something... (Y/N). I- ... I love you." There was a long silence. You didn't really love him back. Sure, he was your best friend, but, you just didn't feel the same. Chara sighed. "So... You don't love me." It wasn't a question. It was a statement. As if he could read your mind. Chara's eyes and mouth started to bleed what you had assumed was a sort of black ink. You watched in horror, unable to move. "So (Y/N). If you don't love me... I'll make you." He started walking closer. You tried to run. But you couldn't. Your legs were shackled to the wall. You cried for help... But nobody came. Chara pulls a knife from his pant pocket. The blade was covered in blood and dust. He brought it up to his mouth and licked it clean. "This knife could use some fresh blood." He stated, before laughing sadistically. He tried to slash the knife across your stomach, but you put up your arm in defense, cutting your arm instead. "Ah ah ah~ No resistance." He said as he cut across your stomach, re-opening your previous stab wound. Chara brought the blade to your face and traced the shape of it with the knife. After that, the knife had a significant amount of blood on it. Smiling, Chara licked the blood off of the knife. "My, my (Y/N). I never knew that your blood tasted so nice." He said. Preparing to cut you again, you closed your eyes and braced yourself. But the impact never came.

You opened your eyes and saw... Sans?! He was holding Chara by the soul, before throwing him at a wall. He turned to you, eyesockets widening. "Holy crap... He really did a number on you, didn't he Buttercup..." You nod, unsure of what to do or to say. "Alright. Stay here. I'm gonna go deal with Chara." You nod again, wearily as Sans walks to Chara. They start to fight. But, your vision gets fuzzy as you blackout.

Alright. I'm done with this chapter. It's a bit shorter than usual, so, sorry about that. But, it's my Birthday so... I think you guys will understand. I'll try to get the next chapter out ASAP. As for Underfell, I don't know when the next chapter will be out but... yeah. Okay. Well, see ya next time! ~ Yoru Chan

(Originally Published - 7/25/18
Edited - 8/1/19)

(My Birthday 7/20)